PDA

View Full Version : McGahee a possible DADDY!???

im4bflo
02-02-2005, 06:32 PM
......gave birth, and say's it's his, and has a lawyer! :nervous:

OpIv37
02-02-2005, 07:17 PM
I'm sure he can afford it.

But these cases always make me suspicious- you have to wonder if it's just an ex trying to get something from him now that he's rich and famous.

Bill Brasky
02-02-2005, 07:23 PM
doesn't Eric Moulds have like 7 kids?

OpIv37
02-02-2005, 07:30 PM
7? Damn, someone needs to store his cell phone closer to his genitals.

Novacane
02-02-2005, 07:35 PM

I thought it was 4 with 4 differant women

Iehoshua
02-02-2005, 08:03 PM
......gave birth, and say's it's his, and has a lawyer! :nervous:
:link:

G. Host
02-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Here is the link - link (http://www.miami.com/mld/miami/10791864.htm?1c) - but I do not trust anybody with a Latin Accent. Too single minded and prone to exageration.

P.S. I wonder is Rosenass is her agent for the story she will sell?

hudella
02-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Moulds has alot, He is always at the Canadian Ballet, I have seen him there twice, and trey teague was there one time when he was there, trey was really cool, he cam over and sat at our table with us and talked about strippers. But back to Moulds,the guy is a sex addict. I Hear hear hang out in Fredonia and bangs a few college chicks over there, and i also hear he does coke with the owner of a fredonia bar. I know he has at least 2 differnt kids with 2 different women they are friends with two of my friends. so my guess is like 5 different kids 5 dif women.

justasportsfan
02-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Now we know his knee is 100% . :up: Full Speed ahead next season.

Mr. Miyagi
02-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Moulds has alot, He is always at the Canadian Ballet, I have seen him there twice, and trey teague was there one time when he was there, trey was really cool, he cam over and sat at our table with us and talked about strippers. But back to Moulds,the guy is a sex addict. I Hear hear hang out in Fredonia and bangs a few college chicks over there, and i also hear he does coke with the owner of a fredonia bar. I know he has at least 2 differnt kids with 2 different women they are friends with two of my friends. so my guess is like 5 different kids 5 dif women.
Dude I'm not sure whether to believe you or not. You're ruining my impression of Moulds altogether. :(

justasportsfan
02-02-2005, 09:13 PM
No wonder why Moulds had the dropsies, his hands are used to holding on to something a lot softer.

As for Teague ,no wonder why he gets pancaked every now and then. He's used to someone sitting on his lap and being at the bottom. Maybe the reason why he played better this year is because MCnally lessened his going there when MCnally himself was there having a lap dance .

Hey, Mikey!!! Didi you see any of them there? Have you been withholding info. from us? :mad:

ShadowHawk7
02-02-2005, 09:22 PM

:liar: :liar:

Dude I'm not sure whether to believe you or not. You're ruining my impression of Moulds altogether. :(

Me too. :sad:

im4bflo
02-02-2005, 10:32 PM
I read that about Moulds a while ago, don't know the details, but he's got kids with different woman for sure. :shocked: How does he keep out of the tabloids? :question:

The Natrix
02-02-2005, 10:34 PM
Good news. A family can only add to his development.

Is she hot?

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-03-2005, 07:38 AM
a) who cares how many kids any NFL'er has with how many different women?
b) I hang out in Fredonia all the time...I have never seen Moulds there...ever...and neither have any of my friends who are there even more than I. I have never heard these rumors, and am sure I would have by now....at least a rumor.

I SMELL BULL****.

alohabillsfan
02-03-2005, 07:40 AM
was it a boy? maybe we can draft him?

The King
02-03-2005, 07:43 AM
Ben Coates had 13 with 9 women I believe.

Earthquake Enyart
02-03-2005, 07:59 AM
Scottie Pippen has like 9 with 7 different women.

The King
02-03-2005, 08:04 AM
Whatever happened to the good ole' days. Like when Wilt Chamberlain would bang anything with fingers. You know how many kids he probably has? But because of the time frame those broads just kept their mouth shut. Now these chicks are running their mouths when they are 3 weeks pregnant.

Novacane
02-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Whatever happened to the good ole' days. Like when Wilt Chamberlain would bang anything with fingers. You know how many kids he probably has? But because of the time frame those broads just kept their mouth shut. Now these chicks are running their mouths when they are 3 weeks pregnant.

If the guy makes a kid he should support it.

The King
02-03-2005, 08:52 AM
If the guy makes a kid he should support it.

Agreed. But something should be said about the whores who will bone someone just because hes famous. Maybe they shouldnt be responsible for raising the kids. Doesnt seem like they have the best judgement.

Novacane
02-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Agreed. But something should be said about the whores who will bone someone just because hes famous. Maybe they shouldnt be responsible for raising the kids. Doesnt seem like they have the best judgement.

And I agree with that. These athletes know they are targets though. At least they should. You'd think they would be smart enough to slap on a condom if they're gonna bang these women they don't know

The King
02-03-2005, 09:15 AM
And I agree with that. These athletes know they are targets though. At least they should. You'd think they would be smart enough to slap on a condom if they're gonna bang these women they don't know

No kidding. But then the broads can always get them for rape. Its really a no win situation. They should all just settle for oral.

Michael82
02-03-2005, 12:34 PM
No wonder why Moulds had the dropsies, his hands are used to holding on to something a lot softer.

As for Teague ,no wonder why he gets pancaked every now and then. He's used to someone sitting on his lap and being at the bottom. Maybe the reason why he played better this year is because MCnally lessened his going there when MCnally himself was there having a lap dance .

Hey, Mikey!!! Didi you see any of them there? Have you been withholding info. from us? :mad:
Drew Bledsoe made me promise not to say anything....Oops, I mean...uhhh, I was told not to say anything. :ontome: :couch:

Jan Reimers
02-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Is "possibly" a daddy something like a "little bit" pregnant?

BTW, I think Calvin Murphy has 13 kids with at least 5 different women - at least that he admits to.

hudella
02-03-2005, 01:46 PM
Hey if u dont wanna listen to me thats fine. Go to the sundowner sometime, if its durring the season and a thursday or friday b4 a bills home game i'll bet u see a biil, most likely moulds, also does your buddy go to college in fredonia college, if he hasnt heard stuff then he must not get out much, moulds def. hangs out with the owner of sunny's, also bobby shaw used to go down there all the time, latest thing i heard was that moulds and shaud williams went tag-team on a girl there. These Fredonia storries are all rumors, but i have seen him at the downer a few times and he has been known to hang out at sunnys in fredonia, and when he's at the downer the girls are all over him, he goes in the back room for like 2 hours, i dont the the girls are just dancing for 2 hours

Michael82
02-03-2005, 05:17 PM
Hey if u dont wanna listen to me thats fine. Go to the sundowner sometime, if its durring the season and a thursday or friday b4 a bills home game i'll bet u see a biil, most likely moulds, also does your buddy go to college in fredonia college, if he hasnt heard stuff then he must not get out much, moulds def. hangs out with the owner of sunny's, also bobby shaw used to go down there all the time, latest thing i heard was that moulds and shaud williams went tag-team on a girl there. These Fredonia storries are all rumors, but i have seen him at the downer a few times and he has been known to hang out at sunnys in fredonia, and when he's at the downer the girls are all over him, he goes in the back room for like 2 hours, i dont the the girls are just dancing for 2 hours
I know what you are talking about. They used to talk about Moulds and others being constant Sundowners goers on WGR. I have heard lots of stories about Moulds, Shaw and many other Bills players that spend 1000s of dollars there. I'm not suprised. It's a fun place. :naughty:

Seductions is just as fun. :naughty: :D

The_Philster
02-03-2005, 05:30 PM

I'm sure that's one of the things covered in the annual rookie symposium, too.

unpaid_bills
02-03-2005, 05:56 PM
Now we know his knee is 100% . :up: Full Speed ahead next season.
What about the groin injury?:shocked:

im4bflo
02-03-2005, 06:08 PM
was it a boy? maybe we can draft him?
It was a girl's name.

STAMPY
02-03-2005, 06:26 PM
Screw that, no excuses... whore or no whore, stop sleeping with every trashbag ho athletes! it is both there responsibilities. The famous person should kno the risks of rape being an issue. If you make it, father it. That's my take

im4bflo
02-03-2005, 06:50 PM
They're living like Rock Stars, why not!
It's just that once in a while, out of all the chicks that they have, there's the beeotch that's going to try and skrew you back for your money.
Wearing protection is the smart thing to do.

unpaid_bills
02-03-2005, 08:32 PM
If it looks like a ** must be a ...:tip:

lynobx
02-04-2005, 07:24 AM
Kids are great, but either be careful and know the one your with, or GET MARRIED.
Don't know why professional players and clebs, think they can do no wrong, and then not be responsible, let's get real.

dannyek71
02-04-2005, 10:02 AM
A young sports star having a child out of wedlock......No i wont believe this story...Must be fake....

Earthquake Enyart
02-04-2005, 10:14 AM
Screw that, no excuses... whore or no whore, stop sleeping with every trashbag ho athletes! it is both there responsibilities. The famous person should kno the risks of rape being an issue. If you make it, father it. That's my take
:up:

That's why you are one of my favorite posters.

djjimkelly
02-04-2005, 10:22 AM
well at least we as bills fans know there is nothing wrong with his 3rd leg LOL