X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

FOX :Syracuse's Adam Terry or Mississippi's Marcus Johnson

Two of the Bills' top three offensive tackles, Jonas Jennings and Marcus Price, are unrestricted free agents. Syracuse's Adam Terry or Mississippi's Marcus Johnson would be a good fit if either is available in the middle of the second round (the Bills don't have a first-round pick). Johnson might be more physical than Terry; both are considered athletic. Also, the Bills will need more depth at defensive tackle if free agent Pat Williams departs. Southern California's Mike Patterson is undersized (5-11 1/2, 292) but has disruptive quickness. He was productive against top college competition and would be an intriguing selection.

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • mysticsoto
    Too sober for this...
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
    Two of the Bills' top three offensive tackles, Jonas Jennings and Marcus Price, are unrestricted free agents. Syracuse's Adam Terry or Mississippi's Marcus Johnson would be a good fit if either is available in the middle of the second round (the Bills don't have a first-round pick). Johnson might be more physical than Terry; both are considered athletic. Also, the Bills will need more depth at defensive tackle if free agent Pat Williams departs. Southern California's Mike Patterson is undersized (5-11 1/2, 292) but has disruptive quickness. He was productive against top college competition and would be an intriguing selection.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3365294
    I doubt either would be available still by the middle of the 2nd round. Adam Terry and Marcus Johnson (projected as OG) are in the top 5 O-Linemen available! I think Khalif Barnes is probably more believable - although I'm not so sure that what we really should do is get a real Center and just move Teague to Tackle...

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
      • Mar 2003

I like what I'm hearing about M. Johnson, so if he dropped to us, I wouldn't mind picking him.
      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

i'd like to see us trade up and get that baas kid from Michigan.i have a feeling that terry and johnson will be gone.this may be considered a reach in some people's books,but kemoeatu-Utah would be a nice pick too.we need a big,mean run blocker.
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
        X