PDA

View Full Version : FOX :Syracuse's Adam Terry or Mississippi's Marcus Johnson

justasportsfan
02-03-2005, 08:45 AM
Two of the Bills' top three offensive tackles, Jonas Jennings and Marcus Price, are unrestricted free agents. Syracuse's Adam Terry or Mississippi's Marcus Johnson would be a good fit if either is available in the middle of the second round (the Bills don't have a first-round pick). Johnson might be more physical than Terry; both are considered athletic. Also, the Bills will need more depth at defensive tackle if free agent Pat Williams departs. Southern California's Mike Patterson is undersized (5-11 1/2, 292) but has disruptive quickness. He was productive against top college competition and would be an intriguing selection.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3365294

mysticsoto
02-03-2005, 10:27 AM
Two of the Bills' top three offensive tackles, Jonas Jennings and Marcus Price, are unrestricted free agents. Syracuse's Adam Terry or Mississippi's Marcus Johnson would be a good fit if either is available in the middle of the second round (the Bills don't have a first-round pick). Johnson might be more physical than Terry; both are considered athletic. Also, the Bills will need more depth at defensive tackle if free agent Pat Williams departs. Southern California's Mike Patterson is undersized (5-11 1/2, 292) but has disruptive quickness. He was productive against top college competition and would be an intriguing selection.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3365294

I doubt either would be available still by the middle of the 2nd round. Adam Terry and Marcus Johnson (projected as OG) are in the top 5 O-Linemen available! I think Khalif Barnes is probably more believable - although I'm not so sure that what we really should do is get a real Center and just move Teague to Tackle...

ShadowHawk7
02-03-2005, 11:43 AM
I like what I'm hearing about M. Johnson, so if he dropped to us, I wouldn't mind picking him.

SABURZFAN
02-03-2005, 12:39 PM
i'd like to see us trade up and get that baas kid from Michigan.i have a feeling that terry and johnson will be gone.this may be considered a reach in some people's books,but kemoeatu-Utah would be a nice pick too.we need a big,mean run blocker.