PDA

View Full Version : Are there any other decent starting QB's in the AFC East?

crowner
08-01-2002, 07:10 PM
Testaverde is on his way down the toilet no question!:flush:

"Big Ears":fiedler:Fiedler shouldn't even be starting in Miami, I see ray Lucas as a much better starter.

And Brady:anvil:is in for a rude awakening in 2002!

Dozerdog
08-01-2002, 07:18 PM
Brady is a decent QB. I remember mumbling something last preseason watching him mop up a game. He looked sharp then.

I just think the whole Patriot Offense is overrated. Given a decent O Line and some weaponds (and a really good O/C) he could put up some decent numbers.

But, I do agree. He won't have a breezy schedule and teams will be gunning for him.

Quizlet2002
08-01-2002, 07:28 PM
In a weird sort of way, he reminds me of Jim Kelly/ and or Frank Reicht in his early days
:hitself:

Bufftp
08-01-2002, 08:43 PM
you need a
none of the above option

TigerJ
08-01-2002, 09:23 PM
It's pretty poor pickin's. I picked Fiedler as the best of the rest because he's in his prime, has a strong enough arm and has won (or not lost) quite a few games for Miami. Testaverde is a fossil, and like a fossil is pretty fragile at this point of his career. Brady is very bright. Mentally, he's everything you want in a young QB. I just don't believe he has a very strong or accurate arm. I didn't see it, but someone said he was in that annual "made for TV" quarterback challenge and looked pathetic in a head to head competition for accuracy and strength. As far as Bledsoe is concerned, I like his arm strength, his accuracy, his age, and his intelligence. I could wish he was a little more fleet of foot and made quicker decisions, but hey nobody's perfect

colin
08-02-2002, 01:08 PM
What are you talking about?

The AFCE is loaded, Manning, Kelly, Marino, 1998's Testy, Beldsoe.

OH, you mean today?

Only Bledsoe.