PDA

View Full Version : Miami DE Jason Taylor lists "The Ralph" as......

MissBuffalo
11-29-2002, 01:29 PM
....one of his favorite places to play because of the fans.
From todays Buffalo News.

"Their fans are always rowdy," said Taylor, who Wednesday became the first player in NFL history named AFC Defensive Player of the Month for two consecutive months (October and November). "We always seem to play them in December or November when it is chilly up there with the turf and they play that stupid "Let's go Buffalo' song. The fans are right on top of you.

"It is one place where you generally wear your helmet all the way through the tunnel. If not, you are going to have to run. You can't go walking in and messing with the fans because they will make you pay for it.

"It's fun, though. I love to go into a hostile environment like that. Obviously, it is much better when you get a win, but it is always fun to play."

:gobills: Show 'em the real 12th man this Sunday in the cold!!!!! :cold:

Patrick76777
11-29-2002, 01:43 PM
For the past 2 seasons his family has sat in the section next to us. 2 years ago it was his mother. She wore his jersey and in an amazing coincidence she ended up parking right next to us. I know this because the plates said JT’s Mom. Some guy, I think his father tried to push some religious pamphlets on us after the game. But he was cool. Last year I think it was his brothers or something. Each year he heads over to the wall after the game to see them.

iceblizzard69
11-29-2002, 07:45 PM
I say JT gets 2 sacks on Sunday!!!! He is lighting it up :)

JefftheBillsfan
11-29-2002, 07:57 PM
Maybe he should come over to Buffalo....a guy can wish right?

iceblizzard69
11-30-2002, 08:55 AM
Jason has another 3-4 years left on his contract that he signed after the 2000 season as our franchise player. Taylor (along with Zach Thomas) are two guys that I can never see leaving the Dolphins.

clumping platelets
11-30-2002, 08:55 AM
Taylor will be as much of a non-factor as he was when we whipped yer a$$

Ð
11-30-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Patrick76777
For the past 2 seasons his family has sat in the section next to us. 2 years ago it was his mother.

Is his mother bald too?