X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Turf Cams put to test Saturday

In Fox's compound at Alltel Stadium on Thursday, Goren said the network's 12 Turf Cams, miniature cameras with a lens the size of a pencil eraser, had been successfully tested. But one last bit of preparation remains before they go into use on Sunday.

"On Saturday, we've lined up a high school team to get a look at what shots we would get with the cameras," Goren says.

Eight of the mini-cameras will be on pylons in the end zones and another four will be embedded in the playing field near the 3- and 20-yard lines.

• Pride
    • Jul 2002

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the helmet cams? Or was the the XFL?

I always thought the QB should have a helmet cam installed.... then we could see why he makes some of those throws.. talk about getting into the game!

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

Watch out zebras!
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

A helmet cam on the QB would be just a brilliant idea.....Then we could definitely see why Drew sucks so bad...

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Section 130 Row 26
          • Jan 2005

This makes me want to watch the game more now....Somthing to divert my attention away from the Pats ***** slapping the Eagles

JG

View the Rest of My List!

Bledsoe and Lindell are smelly

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
            Maybe?
            • Oct 2003

Originally posted by ryjam282
            A helmet cam on the QB would be just a brilliant idea.....Then we could definitely see why Drew sucks so bad...
            A helmet cam on Drew would give us great shots of cloud formations.

Comment

• Billz_fan
              • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical

LMAO

Hey did you see that play ?

Yah, It loks like it's gonna rain.
              The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Pride
                Speaking of which, whatever happened to the helmet cams? Or was the the XFL?

I always thought the QB should have a helmet cam installed.... then we could see why he makes some of those throws.. talk about getting into the game!
                That was the XFL
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• mybills
                  81 st zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                  I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
                    Maybe?
                    • Oct 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
                    That was the XFL
                    Best thing from that league was the race for the ball instead of a random, boring coin flip. I think that should be used in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                    X