PDA

View Full Version : Jim Kelly says...

Stewie
02-04-2005, 12:40 PM
... go with JP over Drew. Time to see what he can do, Drew is losing athletic ability, etc.

On Jim Rome.

OpIv37
02-04-2005, 12:44 PM
link?

ryjam282
02-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Did he really say that? That is awesome if he did....Link if you have one please.

Jan Reimers
02-04-2005, 12:47 PM
I guess Jim won't be invited to Drew's home for cocktails any time soon.

justasportsfan
02-04-2005, 01:03 PM
I guess Jim won't be invited to Drew's home for cocktails any time soon.that's alright. He can now have tequila, nachos and burritos now that he's made it clear he's an amigo.

The King
02-04-2005, 01:05 PM
I cant believe Kelly would say those exact words. Hes probably worried Drew will break more of his records.

OpIv37
02-04-2005, 01:05 PM
that's alright. He can now have tequila, nachos and burritos now that he's made it clear he's an amigo.

does he also get to sneak over the border then drive around LA with 8 kids in the back of his uninsured '89 Corolla?

Sorry, that was uncalled for, but I had to say it.

OpIv37
02-04-2005, 01:08 PM
I cant believe Kelly would say those exact words. Hes probably worried Drew will break more of his records.

It depends on context- if he was asked about the QB situation and said something passive like "Well, they gave up a lot to get Losman on the roster, it's about time to see what he can do" or made a comment about how it's time to start developing JP, I could see him saying it. I can't really see Jim coming out and making an amigo-like endorsement of JP because it's not really his place and it's just going to start a controversy- Jim's been there and he knows this.

This is why I requested a link.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-04-2005, 01:10 PM
I heard it too....if you go to www.jimrome.com tommorrow, you can read it or listen. to it if you missed it today.

juice
02-04-2005, 01:11 PM
What if the Rookie goes 0-3 should he get The Hook?And do you still have Bledsoe around, at least you know he can put together 5 or 6 wins.

justasportsfan
02-04-2005, 01:11 PM
does he also get to sneak over the border then drive around LA with 8 kids in the back of his uninsured '89 Corolla?

Sorry, that was uncalled for, but I had to say it. :couch:

The King
02-04-2005, 01:30 PM
For the Record I think Jim Rome is a turd burgler. Hes a greasy fox, I would rather bang my face against the wall then sit in front of a tv with him on it.

Billz_fan
02-04-2005, 01:42 PM
For the Record I think Jim Rome is a turd burgler. Hes a greasy fox, I would rather bang my face against the wall then sit in front of a tv with him on it.

not me, that would hurt :D

OpIv37
02-04-2005, 01:45 PM

lmao- spoken in true subtle Boston fashion.

mybills
02-04-2005, 02:07 PM

You Bostonites are whacked! :snicker:
I wouldn't use "Jim Kelly" and "insecure" in the same sentence.

The King
02-04-2005, 02:17 PM
You Bostonites are whacked! :snicker:
I wouldn't use "Jim Kelly" and "insecure" in the same sentence.

I didnt...... you did.

Kenny
02-04-2005, 03:00 PM
...still have Bledsoe around, at least you know he can put together 5 or 6 wins.
:roflmao:

Novacane
02-04-2005, 06:21 PM
I heard it to and it supprised me because only a month ago Jim was on with Rome and said the opposite. I think he may know whats comming down soon :clap:

Novacane
02-04-2005, 06:25 PM

:roflmao:

Mr.Right
02-04-2005, 06:34 PM
... go with JP over Drew. Time to see what he can do, Drew is losing athletic ability, etc.

On Jim Rome.
What makes Jim Kelly an 'expert' on quality starting QB's?!?!?!? :whatthe:
maybe IF Frank Reich had STARTED in one of those Super Bowls back in the '90's the Bills wouldn't be "0-4 losers" now! :funny:

don137
02-04-2005, 06:35 PM
Defending Bledsoe over Kelly :shocked:
Bledsoe has fallen too far to break any meaningful records anyways...

Novacane
02-04-2005, 06:41 PM
What makes Jim Kelly an 'expert' on quality starting QB's?!?!?!? :whatthe:
maybe IF Frank Reich had STARTED in one of those Super Bowls back in the '90's the Bills wouldn't be "0-4 losers" now! :funny:

I think the NFL HOF selection committe knows a little bit more about quality QB play than some ****** that has a Bills hating obsession because his parents loved the Bills more than they loved him

justasportsfan
02-04-2005, 06:42 PM
I cant believe Kelly would say those exact words. Hes probably worried Drew will break more of his records.the only record bills fans want to see Drew break is a sb win as a bill. Since we know he can't lead us there, he can move on. There's probably a ton of records he can break if he became a cardinal.

Tatonka
02-04-2005, 06:53 PM
i promise you that the coaches and management will hear about it.. and they know how much weight mayor kelly has still. it shall be done. :D

Novacane
02-04-2005, 06:56 PM
i promise you that the coaches and management will hear about it.. and they know how much weight mayor kelly has still. it shall be done. :D

I think he's already heard it from them.

Billz_fan
02-04-2005, 10:24 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again. Drew has the tools mechanically but he is missing something. He is not going to lead us to the promised land.

Time to bite the bullet and see what JP can do.

We need to find out if JP can do it or if we need to look elsewhere :up: