• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BambinoSux
    Don't Throw It My Way
    • Aug 2002

Rosey Colvin

In Len Paquarelli's Tip Sheet this week, he says that Colvin is going to be testing the free agent market. I think we should make a hard run at this guy. 10+ sacks for the last two seasons. I'm too lazy to put a link up.
    I don't believe in no damn curses.
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Here's the link
    I don't see it happening unless they swap him or someone over to WLB. We already are two deep at pure SLB players in Newman and Favors.
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

I'm not sure... with the role the SLB has in this defense, it would be a great move to bring him in... I'm not sold on Favors or Newman, and the opportunity to bring in a consistent 10+ sack LB is too good to pass up
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• clumping platelets

With the lack of quality in the FA market this year, his asking price will more than I would be willing to pay. I hope there are a lot of cap casualties :) It would really help!

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
          • Jul 2002

in all fairness, I think newman is capable of at least 7-10 sacks, but for some reaons its not getting done in this system. Whos to say it will for Colvin?
          Its all about the quest.

Comment

Working...
          X