PDA

View Full Version : Excuses if the Patidiots lose

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-05-2005, 07:51 PM
If the Patidots lose the SB what excuses do you think will be said to the media by Brady and Bellichick? :feedback:

imbondz
02-05-2005, 08:21 PM
probably something like, 'Philadelphia played a great game, and we didn't execute well enough to win'

they don't typically make excuses when they lose. that's why they win alot

Demon
02-05-2005, 09:46 PM
They have the best QB in the NFL...... they have a great defense..... they have the best coaching staff in the league and they are going against what i think is not a good coach (Reid), some pretty cocky players like Mitchell and Owens, so i don't really see New England losing this game.

Philly defense is good, but how good will they look against Tom Brady and Corey Dillon ???

Dozerdog
02-05-2005, 09:53 PM
The Patriots are 15-1 against teams with an 8-8 record or better the past 2 seasons.

They don't make excuses. They kick ass, take names.

ArcticWildMan
02-05-2005, 09:57 PM
The Patriots are 15-1 against teams with an 8-8 record or better the past 2 seasons.

They don't make excuses. They kick ass, take names.

Exactly. Pats win the SB again. No way Philly even comes close.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Philly wins because of Brian Westbrook.. Thats just a prediction..

Dozerdog
02-05-2005, 10:52 PM
I predict that it will again be a close super bowl - just like NE's previous two.

NE will again pull out a 4th quarter victory. Maybe 20-16.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Id love to see Vinny miss a FG and the Eagles march down the field with the game winning FG..

Mr. Cynical
02-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Id love to see Vinny miss a FG and the Eagles march down the field with the game winning FG..
:clap:

Novacane
02-06-2005, 07:52 AM
They have the best QB in the NFL...... they have a great defense..... they have the best coaching staff in the league and they are going against what i think is not a good coach (Reid), some pretty cocky players like Mitchell and Owens, so i don't really see New England losing this game.

Philly defense is good, but how good will they look against Tom Brady and Corey Dillon ???

Reid is not a good coach? How can you argue against his record the last 5 years.

Jan Reimers
02-06-2005, 07:54 AM
If the Patidots lose the SB what excuses do you think will be said to the media by Brady and Bellichick? :feedback:
"We had a lovers' quarrel concerning the positions of wide receiver and tight end."

mybills
02-06-2005, 08:12 AM
"Tom's mind was on his grandma's funeral."

generalmills
02-06-2005, 09:49 AM
They will turn the story of strength in players filling in... and say that injuries just took its toll on the secondary... they will then play the "what if" card so that they can continue to praise and worship them and put forth totally bias commentary!

jamze132
02-06-2005, 10:02 AM
If the Patsys lose (which is imnpossible unless Brady gets hurt) they will create the appearance of a humble team. They will praise the Eagles and tell everyone "we just didn't get it done". HOWEVER when they are alone and no cameras are on them, they will cry like little school girls. Especially that Brady kid.

On a side not, I hope Vinatieri misses the game clinching field goal.