• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

Good News for those who picked Philly

I was watching the local news this morning and saw an interview that our sports reporter did with a Pats fan on location in Jacksonville. The Pats fan said they are totally out numbered by Philly fans!

Boy, that stadium is gonna be LOUD when NE has the ball!!!
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • regor
    • Jul 2002

To bad they don't have tickets. I heard a report friday that 25,000 philly fans came down to Jacksonville without tickets or a place to stay

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• DanS
        • Feb 2005

Did they at least bring their own refrigerator boxes?

Comment

• jamze132
          Don’t hate…
          • Jun 2003

A radio station here in Seattle had a contest with a little handicapped school bus with 2 rows of seats on it. They crammed 8 contestants into and the last 2 to make it to Jacksonville got tickets to the game. It was kind of like a "Survivor" type thing with challenges and what not. But people were quiting before they got out of Washington since it was so crowded. Anyways. The bus got there and 2 lucky people are going to the big game. However, they have to ride back to Seattle on the same bus and stop in Mardi Gras to party. On a side not, if at any time a contestant quit, wherever they where in the US, they had to find there own way back to Seattle. It was so funny. In Denver, it was like 10 degrees and some chick got her period and quit, so they just dropped her off near the airport.

Comment

Working...
          X