X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

something to help the Eagles?

According to the NFL's Steve Alic, who has coordinated the AFC media events in Jacksonville, Pats representatives notified him prior to the press conference that Belichick would not be posing.

``It's not required and it's not unprecedented,'' said Alic. ``The Buffalo people said that (former coach) Marv Levy posed the first two times the Bills were in the Super Bowl but declined the third.

``When he got to the fourth he said, what the heck, and he posed again. It's fine if Belichick elects not to do it.''
    ...more

The Bills got destroyed the year Marv didn't pose. Maybe it'll work against Belichek as well...cause his Patriots to lose?
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Phil, you are reaching.

Comment

• Historian
      2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
      • Dec 2002

Our guys didn't pose with The Stanley Cup either I believe.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Billsology
        Our guys didn't pose with The Stanley Cup either I believe.
        In fact, Michael Peca refused to even touch the Eastern Conference Champions trophy. I wonder if Bettman felt snubbed and that was why they didn't review that infamous non-goal
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
        X