PDA

View Full Version : No More Number 11's

mybills
02-06-2005, 03:42 PM
Scott Norwood, Rob Johnson, Drew Bledsoe...

We need JP & his #7 pronto! :up:

Uncle Jesse
02-06-2005, 03:58 PM
I dont think it's the number. We knew what Drew had to offer in NE, and we knew what surfer boy RJ was all about too. The bills made the decison to go ahead and get these guys, now we have to deal with it.

The_Philster
02-06-2005, 04:18 PM
I dont think it's the number. We knew what Drew had to offer in NE, and we knew what surfer boy RJ was all about too. The bills made the decison to go ahead and get these guys, now we have to deal with it.

Besides, to those of us who know anything about the Bills, Norwood was a good kicker. Some people can't think of anything but that one miss :shakeno:

STAMPY
02-06-2005, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=The_Philster]Besides, to those of us who know anything about the Bills, Norwood was a good kicker. Some people can't think of anything but that one miss :shakeno:[/QUOTE

very similar to billy buckner... the man had borderline HOF numbers

mybills
02-06-2005, 04:32 PM
Besides, to those of us who know anything about the Bills, Norwood was a good kicker. Some people can't think of anything but that one miss :shakeno:

What part of <b>cursed</b> don't you understand?

mybills
02-06-2005, 04:34 PM
as for Bledsoe, three years of debate is long enough! :snicker: :mex:

Ebenezer
02-06-2005, 04:44 PM

We need JP & his #7 pronto! :up:
the history of 7 with the Bills isn't that good either...and Flutie was a cancer...JP better be better than that...

Mahdi
02-06-2005, 04:54 PM
the history of 7 with the Bills isn't that good either...and Flutie was a cancer...JP better be better than that...
How is getting us to the playoffs at 11-5 cancerous. Not to mention Moulds having one of his best seasons?

The_Philster
02-06-2005, 04:56 PM
How is getting us to the playoffs at 11-5 cancerous. Not to mention Moulds having one of his best seasons?

The defense carried us in 99 for one thing. For another, he was cancerous in the locker room...Eb wasn't talking about his play.

SABURZFAN
02-06-2005, 05:03 PM
if we do away with #11,does that mean we do away with Zoner #11? :snicker:

SabreEleven
02-06-2005, 05:07 PM
Let's get a #12 back.

SABURZFAN
02-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Let's get a #12 back.

where have you gone,joe ferguson?

The_Philster
02-06-2005, 05:35 PM
if we do away with #11,does that mean we do away with Zoner #11? :snicker:

:mad:

SABURZFAN
02-06-2005, 05:38 PM
:mad:

don't make me have to talk to LOG. :snicker:

The_Philster
02-06-2005, 07:18 PM
don't make me have to talk to LOG. :snicker:

I could cancel that PM I sent to the Jills board admin :mad:

justasportsfan
02-06-2005, 07:19 PM
the history of 7 with the Bills isn't that good either...and Flutie was a cancer...JP better be better than that...I'd be insulted too if a china doll was playing after I helped the team into the playoffs and all he does is lose.

justasportsfan
02-06-2005, 07:21 PM
The defense carried us in 99 for one thing. For another, he was cancerous in the locker room...Eb wasn't talking about his play. the team seemed to like the sickness because they sure played a lot better w/ cancer than porcelain.

The_Philster
02-06-2005, 07:27 PM
Pathetic...can't defend Flutie without talking about RJ :shakeno: If Flutie were so great, people would be able to defend him without bringing up the china doll

chernobylwraiths
02-06-2005, 07:43 PM

Never thought Norwood was a "good" kicker. Always thought he was average with good acuracy short and not much distance. Kind of like Lindell.

Rob Johnson had a lot of promise coming to the Bills, we had no idea what we were getting with him. We got Drew knowing we needed a great offensive line to protect him and never got him a line. His time has probably come and gone for him on this team. I wish him well if he leaves.

chernobylwraiths
02-06-2005, 07:45 PM
The defense carried us in 99 for one thing. For another, he was cancerous in the locker room...Eb wasn't talking about his play.

But, it turned out that he was right though. Rob wasn't the answer and Flutie was. I agree that maybe he should have kept his mouth shut, but history has shown that he WAS the better QB.

Mahdi
02-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Our defense now was just as good as it was in 99, and we didnt end up with an 11-5 record and a playoff birth. And as for being a cancer off the field, I dont think any QB in the league would be happy about being replaced by RJ.

The_Philster
02-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Our defense now was just as good as it was in 99, and we didnt end up with an 11-5 record and a playoff birth. What does this year have to do with Flutie being carried by the defense in 1999? :huh:
And as for being a cancer off the field, I dont think any QB in the league would be happy about being replaced by RJ. How many QBs shoot their mouths off to the press when they get benched, though? :idunno: If he had played consistently throughout the season, the benching would never have taken place.

justasportsfan
02-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Pathetic...can't defend Flutie without talking about RJ :shakeno: If Flutie were so great, people would be able to defend him without bringing up the china doll I have yet to see you blast Rob as much as you have w/ the midget , you Johnsonite. We all know letting go of the midget over Robosack was a mistake.

The_Philster
02-07-2005, 12:55 PM
I have yet to see you blast Rob as much as you have w/ the midget , you Johnsonite. We all know letting go of the midget over Robosack was a mistake.

should've let go of them both for one thing. And for another, I don't see anyone with their nose in RJ's jock like there seem to be with Flutie. Why ***** about something we all agree about? Rob sucked...he simply wasn't smart enough to learn to throw the damn ball.

Historian
02-08-2005, 07:23 AM

...Ritchie Lucas...Dan Manucci....Spike Jones...