• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

My Prediction for the 2nd half-

NE scores on their opening drive. Philly is marching to tie it, then McNabb throws an INT for a touchdown, making the score 21-7. It's all NE after that.

NE made a lot of mistakes in the 1st half- a couple of sacks, a turnover, and a penalty that negated a turnover. This won't continue- they've made all the mistakes they're going to make. Philly will have to play flawless football in the 2nd half to have a shot.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Booooooooooooooooooooooo
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

It's not what I want to happen- just what I think will happen after watching countless NE victories over the past few years.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• regor
        • Jul 2002

Nope. NE take the KO and drives to a first and goal. Brady throws and int returned 102 yards for a TD. It's all Philly after that

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by regor
          Nope. NE take the KO and drives to a first and goal. Brady throws and int returned 102 yards for a TD. It's all Philly after that
          I'd love to see that, but I think NE is out of miscues for the night.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• regor
            • Jul 2002

The opening drive is gonna be big. Philly D needs to make a statement

Comment

• The_Philster
              • Jul 2002

That sounds good
              The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• OpIv37
                Acid Douching Asswipe
                • Sep 2002

The opening drive is gonna be big. Philly D needs to make a statement
                agreed. The Pats haven't had much success on offense- the TD drive started around the Philly 40. Hopefully the D can keep it up.;
                MiKiDo Facebook
                MiKiDo Website

Comment

• imbondz
                  Democrats are people too
                  • Jan 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
                  NE scores on their opening drive. Philly is marching to tie it, then McNabb throws an INT for a touchdown, making the score 21-7. It's all NE after that.

NE made a lot of mistakes in the 1st half- a couple of sacks, a turnover, and a penalty that negated a turnover. This won't continue- they've made all the mistakes they're going to make. Philly will have to play flawless football in the 2nd half to have a shot.
                  LOL. I was just gonnna make the same thread. Funnier, but still.
                  My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• regor
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37

Well it looks like you were right. I have a feeling this one is about to get out of hand.

Comment

Working...
                    X