PDA

View Full Version : My Prediction for the 2nd half-

OpIv37
02-06-2005, 07:16 PM
NE scores on their opening drive. Philly is marching to tie it, then McNabb throws an INT for a touchdown, making the score 21-7. It's all NE after that.

NE made a lot of mistakes in the 1st half- a couple of sacks, a turnover, and a penalty that negated a turnover. This won't continue- they've made all the mistakes they're going to make. Philly will have to play flawless football in the 2nd half to have a shot.

The_Philster
02-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Booooooooooooooooooooooo

OpIv37
02-06-2005, 07:19 PM
It's not what I want to happen- just what I think will happen after watching countless NE victories over the past few years.

Novacane
02-06-2005, 07:21 PM
Nope. NE take the KO and drives to a first and goal. Brady throws and int returned 102 yards for a TD. It's all Philly after that :pray:

OpIv37
02-06-2005, 07:23 PM
Nope. NE take the KO and drives to a first and goal. Brady throws and int returned 102 yards for a TD. It's all Philly after that :pray:

I'd love to see that, but I think NE is out of miscues for the night.

Novacane
02-06-2005, 07:25 PM
The opening drive is gonna be big. Philly D needs to make a statement

The_Philster
02-06-2005, 07:28 PM

That sounds good :10:

OpIv37
02-06-2005, 07:28 PM
The opening drive is gonna be big. Philly D needs to make a statement
agreed. The Pats haven't had much success on offense- the TD drive started around the Philly 40. Hopefully the D can keep it up.;

imbondz
02-06-2005, 07:36 PM
NE scores on their opening drive. Philly is marching to tie it, then McNabb throws an INT for a touchdown, making the score 21-7. It's all NE after that.

NE made a lot of mistakes in the 1st half- a couple of sacks, a turnover, and a penalty that negated a turnover. This won't continue- they've made all the mistakes they're going to make. Philly will have to play flawless football in the 2nd half to have a shot.
LOL. I was just gonnna make the same thread. Funnier, but still.

Novacane
02-06-2005, 07:51 PM

Well it looks like you were right. I have a feeling this one is about to get out of hand.