X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crisis
    • Aug 2004

Patriots will be good for a looong time

This team is winning with freakin' undrafted rookies in their secondary. They also have an array of 1st round picks from the past couple years (Graham, Wilfork, Watson) that will start to come on. This is going to be a dangerous team for awhile. Add on top of that Belichick, we're in for a hell of a decade.
    Originally posted by LOSman WINS
    Vanek is Austrian not European
    Originally posted by Prov401
    Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
    Originally posted by better days
    I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

We'll see. But something tells me that the loss of Romeo Crennel and Charlie Weis are going to hurt wayyy more than you think.

Comment

• Billz_fan
      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
      We'll see. But something tells me that the loss of Romeo Crennel and Charlie Weis are going to hurt wayyy more than you think.
      I hope to god you are right Nothing lasts forever. I don't wish injury on anyone but if Brady gets hurt they are in serious trouble. He has remained inury free so far but at some point it's gonna happen.
      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• ricogarion
        • Apr 2003

Who cares what the future brings this team has won three Super Bowls in the last four years,thats incredible.
        I'm your huckleberry.

Wyatt Earp: "Been hitting it awful hard, haven't ya?"

Doc Holliday: Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Mikey82

I really hope that happens.. Seeing how the Pats are winning with undrafted rookies, I cant see Belichik let his team die because of the 2 cordinators leaving..

Comment

• ArcticWildMan

WTF??!!! This game was the worst out of the past 3 performances by the Pats. Philly had this game and they let it slip away.

New England is hardly an invincible team. They won in spite of the mistakes the Eagles made. If the NFC had a team worth a damn, they would have won. The Pats did not play a dominating game.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
              • Oct 2002

Niether team played like they wanted to win.. Patriots handed the game to the Eagles and the Eagles handed it back..

Comment

• mybills
                81 st zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                WTF??!!! This game was the worst out of the past 3 performances by the Pats. Philly had this game and they let it slip away.

New England is hardly an invincible team. They won in spite of the mistakes the Eagles made. If the NFC had a team worth a damn, they would have won. The Pats did not play a dominating game.
                Agree and..
                Without those coaches they'll be 6-10 next year, maybe 8-8. It's not all Billichicky & Bradygal!
                I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Michael82
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mybills
                  Agree and..
                  Without those coaches they'll be 6-10 next year, maybe 8-8. It's not all Billichicky & Bradygal!

Comment

• regor
                    • Jul 2002

It's dreaming to think they will only win 6-8 games just because the coordinators left.

Comment

• buffalofan19
                      God's gift to the Zone
                      • Dec 2004

Originally posted by regor
                      It's dreaming to think they will only win 6-8 games just because the coordinators left.
                      Agreed, but I still don't think they will be a dominant 14-2 again either. I see them being more of a down-to-earth 11-5, maybe 12-4, which is still good, and something I don't see teh Bills able to match, regardless of who is at QB.
                      Penguins at Sabres Highlight Video 10/10/05
                      Sabres at Lightning Highlight Video 10/13/05
                      Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 10/20/05
                      Rangers at Sabres Highlight Video 10/22/05
                      Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 10/29/05
                      Maple Leafs at Sabres Highlight Video 11/11/05
                      Devils at Sabres Highlight Video 11/15/05
                      Sabres at Bruins Highlight Video 11/19/05
                      Sabres at Islanders Highlight Video 11/23/05
                      Canadiens at Sabres Highlight Video 11/25/05

Comment

Working...