PDA

View Full Version : Patriots will be good for a looong time

Crisis
02-06-2005, 09:21 PM
This team is winning with freakin' undrafted rookies in their secondary. They also have an array of 1st round picks from the past couple years (Graham, Wilfork, Watson) that will start to come on. This is going to be a dangerous team for awhile. Add on top of that Belichick, we're in for a hell of a decade.

Michael82
02-07-2005, 12:05 AM
We'll see. But something tells me that the loss of Romeo Crennel and Charlie Weis are going to hurt wayyy more than you think.

Billz_fan
02-07-2005, 12:27 AM
We'll see. But something tells me that the loss of Romeo Crennel and Charlie Weis are going to hurt wayyy more than you think.

I hope to god you are right :laughter: Nothing lasts forever. I don't wish injury on anyone but if Brady gets hurt they are in serious trouble. He has remained inury free so far but at some point it's gonna happen.

ricogarion
02-07-2005, 12:47 AM
Who cares what the future brings this team has won three Super Bowls in the last four years,thats incredible.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-07-2005, 01:19 AM

I really hope that happens.. Seeing how the Pats are winning with undrafted rookies, I cant see Belichik let his team die because of the 2 cordinators leaving..

ArcticWildMan
02-07-2005, 01:23 AM
WTF??!!! This game was the worst out of the past 3 performances by the Pats. Philly had this game and they let it slip away.

New England is hardly an invincible team. They won in spite of the mistakes the Eagles made. If the NFC had a team worth a damn, they would have won. The Pats did not play a dominating game.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Niether team played like they wanted to win.. Patriots handed the game to the Eagles and the Eagles handed it back..

mybills
02-07-2005, 07:54 AM
WTF??!!! This game was the worst out of the past 3 performances by the Pats. Philly had this game and they let it slip away.

New England is hardly an invincible team. They won in spite of the mistakes the Eagles made. If the NFC had a team worth a damn, they would have won. The Pats did not play a dominating game.

Agree and..
Without those coaches they'll be 6-10 next year, maybe 8-8. It's not all Billichicky & Bradygal!

Michael82
02-07-2005, 08:03 AM
Agree and..
Without those coaches they'll be 6-10 next year, maybe 8-8. It's not all Billichicky & Bradygal!
:pray:

Novacane
02-07-2005, 08:10 AM
It's dreaming to think they will only win 6-8 games just because the coordinators left.

buffalofan19
02-07-2005, 12:41 PM
It's dreaming to think they will only win 6-8 games just because the coordinators left.
Agreed, but I still don't think they will be a dominant 14-2 again either. I see them being more of a down-to-earth 11-5, maybe 12-4, which is still good, and something I don't see teh Bills able to match, regardless of who is at QB.