PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brady Autographed Limited Edition Helmet

The Natrix
02-06-2005, 10:26 PM
It's only $2,496.00. It's made by Proline and it's Pewter Dipped. Get on the lines now, there is only 25 available!

They also have a Bledsoe rookie card for 10 cents if anyone is interested.

Michael82
02-06-2005, 10:53 PM
ANY Bills fan who would ever want to buy a New England Patriots helmet, especially one that is signed by Tom Brady :ill:...should turn in their Bills gear right now and join the Patriots bandwagon please. :mad:

:puke:

The Natrix
02-06-2005, 10:57 PM
I don't have that much money in my checking account. :ill:

SabreEleven
02-06-2005, 11:01 PM

You don't have 10 cents?

Michael82
02-06-2005, 11:07 PM
Enjoy the Patriots bandwagon. :mad:

The Natrix
02-06-2005, 11:12 PM
Enjoy the Patriots bandwagon. :mad:

Trust me, I'm Bills for life. I just don't understand why people hate the Pats so much. I bet if the Bills were in the superbowl, most New England fans would like to see the Bills win.

The Natrix
02-06-2005, 11:16 PM
I guess you guys would rather go back to the days where the NFC won like 11 superbowls in a row or whatever that streak was.

Billz_fan
02-06-2005, 11:18 PM
:laughter:

Michael82
02-06-2005, 11:21 PM
I bet if the Bills were in the superbowl, most New England fans would like to see the Bills win.
You are a fool if you believe that.

Michael82
02-06-2005, 11:23 PM
I guess you guys would rather go back to the days where the NFC won like 11 superbowls in a row or whatever that streak was.
I'd be better with that than the ****ing Patriots winning 3 out of 4. I hate when the same teams win it over and over again. I really wonder when exactly Kraft, Belichick, and Brady sold their soul to the devil....:scratch:

Oh and BTW...
:curse: the Pats!

The Natrix
02-06-2005, 11:25 PM
I really wonder when exactly Kraft, Belichick, and Brady sold their soul to the devil

WTF?

SabreEleven
02-06-2005, 11:38 PM
I really wonder when exactly Kraft, Belichick, and Brady sold their soul to the devil....:scratch:

I'm guess '92, '93 time frame

dannyek71
02-07-2005, 06:53 AM
You are a fool if you believe that.
I agree...The Pats are a bunch of little punks...

Look at Harrison, or much of the rest of the Pats team. They would always mock the eagle wings that TO did. Even when the game was iced, Harrison still took the opprotunity to mock their defeated opponents. The patriots are the most classless team in the league. My hatred for them now rivals the Titans....

Michael82
02-07-2005, 07:39 AM
I agree...The Pats are a bunch of little punks...

Look at Harrison, or much of the rest of the Pats team. They would always mock the eagle wings that TO did. Even when the game was iced, Harrison still took the opprotunity to mock their defeated opponents. The patriots are the most classless team in the league. My hatred for them now rivals the Titans....
They did look pretty classless yesterday. I was very surprised to see them act like that.

OpIv37
02-07-2005, 07:51 AM
It's only $2,496.00. It's made by Proline and it's Pewter Dipped. Get on the lines now, there is only 25 available!

If I had the money, I'd buy it just to turn it into the world's most expensive chamber pot. Nothing could express my negative feelings for the Patriots better than human exrcrement.

Trust me, I'm Bills for life. I just don't understand why people hate the Pats so much. I bet if the Bills were in the superbowl, most New England fans would like to see the Bills win.

We hate them because they EMBARRASS US TWICE A YEAR. Bellicheck has made us look like absolute fools for taking Bledsoe. And as long as they're winning 12-14 games a season, we have NO SHOT at winning the division and have to compete for a WC in a very good conference. If that's not reason for any Bills fan to hate them, I don't know what is.

Michael82
02-07-2005, 08:02 AM
If I had the money, I'd buy it just to turn it into the world's most expensive chamber pot. Nothing could express my negative feelings for the Patriots better than human exrcrement.
:roflmao: That's a great idea. Maybe I'll get a replica to **** in. :snicker:

We hate them because they EMBARRASS US TWICE A YEAR. Bellicheck has made us look like absolute fools for taking Bledsoe. And as long as they're winning 12-14 games a season, we have NO SHOT at winning the division and have to compete for a WC in a very good conference. If that's not reason for any Bills fan to hate them, I don't know what is.
Good post, man! I couldn't agree more. For the fans that HATE the Dolphins mainly because of the 1970's...you may learn to hate the Patriots for them owning us in the 2000's.... :ill: :puke:

**** THE PATRIOTS!!! :mad:

The Natrix
02-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Look at Harrison, or much of the rest of the Pats team. They would always mock the eagle wings that TO did.

I thought that was funny.

Philagape
02-07-2005, 01:21 PM

Not if we beat them almost every time during the season.

pats-were-right
02-07-2005, 03:35 PM

Definitely. I would root hard for them.

PUCKER
02-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Oooh! If I had a dog,that would make a great spot for him to piss or take a crap in...:roflmao:

im4bflo
02-07-2005, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=The Natrix]It's only $2,496.00. It's made by Proline and it's Pewter Dipped. Get on the lines now, there is only 25 available!

A nice thing to POOP ON!!! :D

The Natrix
02-07-2005, 11:14 PM
:rofl: