PDA

View Full Version : Let's hope it is the coordinators that make the team...

Michael82
02-06-2005, 11:18 PM
:pray:

Now that defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel owns a share of a third Super Bowl title in four seasons with the Patriots, he's ready to embark on a new challenge.

Crennel, courted by Cleveland before the playoffs began, has accepted the Browns' offer to be their new head coach. His agent will travel to Cleveland on Monday to begin contract negotiations.

Browns owner Randy Lerner will be in Cleveland on Wednesday, the expected day of Crennel's introductory news conference. It is believed that Crennel, who at 57 will become one of the oldest coordinators of this era to earn his first head-coaching job, will seek a five-year contract.......Crennel is expected to pursue current Patriots secondary coach Eric Mangini for the defensive coordinator spot, but will have competition from several teams for Mangini.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=1985657

Mr. Cynical
02-06-2005, 11:38 PM
I hope the whole f***** staff leaves, including the water boy. I don't want to see the Pats get to the f**** playoffs again until 2010.

Michael82
02-06-2005, 11:43 PM
I hope the whole f***** staff leaves, including the water boy. I don't want to see the Pats get to the f**** playoffs again until 2010.
I want to see the Pats go back to losing again. I hope they never get to the playoffs EVER AGAIN. That would make me sooo happy.

:curse: the Pats!!!

ArcticWildMan
02-07-2005, 01:19 AM
Mikey, you are the worst sport I've ever seen. You elevate "pathetic" to a new level.

Michael82
02-07-2005, 03:29 AM
Mikey, you are the worst sport I've ever seen. You elevate "pathetic" to a new level.
I felt this way before the game too. I can't stand the Patriots. They have now passed the Dolphins on my hate scale.

Pride
02-07-2005, 07:03 AM
The patriots are smarter, better, and better coached than the Bills... dont hate playa.

I have to admit, after watching what this team has done... and lived up to the hype... I am actually a supporter of them... until the season starts.

I have mad respect for them, and what they have accomplished...

Now, the dolphins on the other hand... still hate em. Mostly because of their fans and location.

The_Philster
02-07-2005, 07:50 AM
You can hate them and respect them at the same time

Michael82
02-07-2005, 07:54 AM
I respect the fact that they know how to win, but that's it. Some of the players make me sick, especially Rodney Harrison and Tom Brady. Oh and i can't stand how it's okay for Corey Dillon to play like a selfish ass in Cincy and cause all kinds of problems and now that he's on a winning team, he's being good and the team player. What a load of ****! I do like Tedy Bruschi though and give props to the OL. If only Bledsoe had that much time to throw last year. :sadwalk:

I hate the New England Patriots as much as I hate the Miami Dolphins. I would be thrilled if they NEVER make the postseason EVER again. That would be great. :snicker:

Earthquake Enyart
02-07-2005, 08:10 AM
I felt this way before the game too. I can't stand the Patriots. They have now passed the Dolphins on my hate scale.

No team will ever pass the fins on my hate scale. Ever.

I disagree. Hatred overtakes any smidgeon of respect.

Mr. Cynical
02-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Agreed.

But boy do I HATE THE F**** PATS. Definitely more than the fish at this point. The fish haven't really done much to the Bills since the late 80's, but the Pats have owned us for the last 5 years AND won 3 SBs AND dumped their garbage on us. All reasons to HATE THE F**** PATS.

Iehoshua
02-07-2005, 12:27 PM
I don't support or like the Pats, but I respect what they've accomplished.

That being said, it makes the prospect of kicking their teeth in twice next season just that much sweeter. It'd be even better to do it without having to sign one of their players the week before who brings the gameplan with him!

The_Philster
02-07-2005, 12:47 PM
It'd be even better to do it without having to sign one of their players the week before who brings the gameplan with him!Yeah...but you still had to love doing that to them :snicker:

Iehoshua
02-07-2005, 02:03 PM
Yeah...but you still had to love doing that to them :snicker:
Watching that game was beyond awesome...

The_Philster
02-07-2005, 02:07 PM
Watching that game was beyond awesome...

The funniest thing about it was Wys' face after the game...he was still laughing about Sam Adams and only laughed harder when Eb (I believe) called him on the fact he claimed Adams was a waste of a pickup :laughter: