PDA

View Full Version : McNabb lost the game

ArcticWildMan
02-07-2005, 01:37 AM
Say what you will about 11 players and a team game, blah, blah, blah.

McNabb sucked and cost Philly the game. Plain and simple.

superbills
02-07-2005, 01:54 AM
Agree with you on that one. He was missing wide open receivers and his reads were constantly wrong. One of the knocks on McNabb is his inconsistency and it showed in this game.

colin
02-07-2005, 03:14 AM
prolly fair to say, he had some positive plays (3 TDs, some big 3rd down conversions) but he made some dumb errors, even after getting saved from a few of them.

notice something tho: every qb that plays the pats seems to lose the game themselves.

might have something to do with the D of the pats.

Historian
02-07-2005, 05:52 AM
I agree, but I was impressed that it was a pretty close game. New England didn't play particularly great and still found a way to win. That's how good they are.

Jan Reimers
02-07-2005, 06:55 AM
No one loses a game by himself. Did Westbrook have a great game? Did Freddy Mitchell shine? Did the Eagles coaching staff do a great job of late game clock management?

Come on guys, it's always easy to find a scape goat, but there was a lot more to the Eagles loss than McNabb.

Michael82
02-07-2005, 07:41 AM
No one loses a game by himself. Did Westbrook have a great game? Did Freddy Mitchell shine? Did the Eagles coaching staff do a great job of late game clock management?

Come on guys, it's always easy to find a scape goat, but there was a lot more to the Eagles loss than McNabb.
Freddie Mitchell? :rofl: :lmao:

:lolpoint: Freddie "1 catch" Mitchell

Devin
02-07-2005, 08:18 AM
he had poor decision making plain and simple.

DraftBoy
02-07-2005, 09:22 AM

McNabb was locked onto his receivers all night, that explains the Freddie Mitchell stats aside from his 1 or 2 drops bc Mitchell was open. Westbrook not getting the ball is on the coaching staff for calling 51 passes. Clock management is all on Donovan, he was walking up to the line and had no control out there. half of his 51 throws if not more than half were ducks. Pinkston, TO, Westbrook, and Lewis were making great catches to keep the Eagles alive. McNabb lost this game for the Eagles no questions asked.

tampabay25690
02-07-2005, 09:22 AM
Say what you will about 11 players and a team game, blah, blah, blah.

McNabb sucked and cost Philly the game. Plain and simple.

He didnt lose this game by himself.........He might not have had his best game but all around he played alright, some fumbles hurt the team also. But I would be happy if McNabb was my QB going into next year!!!!!!!

DraftBoy
02-07-2005, 09:24 AM
He didnt lose this game by himself.........He might not have had his best game but all around he played alright, some fumbles hurt the team also. But I would be happy if McNabb was my QB going into next year!!!!!!!

He lost the game for the team with his 3 INT's (shoulda been 4) and bad passes. He cost his team the game, bc his team kept it close regardless of his play. That being said Id take him in B-Lo next season.

Philagape
02-07-2005, 10:24 AM
In the list of things that cost the Eagles the game, McNabb is No. 1

RedEyE
02-07-2005, 10:45 AM
What about that horrible 2 minute offense? WTF!? It was like they were done and out of breath with over 5 mins left in the game. They didn't play 4 qrtrs and quit IMO.