PDA

View Full Version : The heart of the Patriot defense was built before Belichick became HC...

Michael82
02-07-2005, 08:33 AM
I was checking out the Patriots website and noticed that every one of these players were acquired before Bill Belichick became the head coach. Everyone of these players (other than the last 2) were key parts of this team during the 3 Super Bowl championship run. Interesting...

LB Tedy Bruschi
LB Willie McGinest
LB Ted Johnson
CB Ty Law
K Adam Vinatieri
WR Troy Brown
RB Kevin Faulk

justasportsfan
02-07-2005, 08:36 AM
I was checking out the Patriots website and noticed that every one of these players were acquired before Bill Belichick became the head coach. Everyone of these players (other than the last 2) were key parts of this team during the 3 Super Bowl championship run. Interesting...

LB Tedy Bruschi
LB Willie McGinest
LB Ted Johnson
CB Ty Law
K Adam Vinatieri
WR Troy Brown
RB Kevin Faulkand????

LtBillsFan66
02-07-2005, 08:40 AM
:rofl:

What are you trying to prove?

Michael82
02-07-2005, 08:42 AM
:rofl:

What are you trying to prove?
Nothing really. I'm just bored and wanted to know how old those LBs were, so maybe they'll retire this year or soon.

Earthquake Enyart
02-07-2005, 09:01 AM
Mike, you ODing on sugar today or what?

Step away form the twinkies, mister.

Michael82
02-07-2005, 09:31 AM
Mike, you ODing on sugar today or what?

Step away form the twinkies, mister.
Yeah, I ate too many hohos and fudge. :ontome:

I can't help it. They are too good. :hungry:

OpIv37
02-07-2005, 10:03 AM
I think Mikey's fishing for hope that the loss of NE's assistants will hurt the team. It's wishful thinking. It may take them down a half-step or so, but I still anticipate at least 12 wins out of them this season (including 2 against us and a possible AFCE sweep).