PDA

View Full Version : Bills Team Report

The_Philster
02-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Troy Vincent believes he still can be an elite cornerback, but he is prepared to make his move to free safety permanent. Vincent is one of the smartest players in the league, so it was no surprised how quickly he adjusted to a new position. With his range, instincts and ball skills, he and physical enforcer Lawyer Milloy should have be one of the NFL's finest safety tandems. . . .

The Bills plan to use the offseason to continue Jason Peters' conversion from tight end to offensive tackle. Peters, who had to return to tight end because of injuries late in the season, is an intriguing prospect. He is a good athlete with excellent size (6-4, 328) and quickness. He needs a lot of work on developing the proper techniques and playing with leverage to complete the transition, but he has tools to work with. It will be up to respected offensive line coach Jim McNally to bring out the best in Peters. . . . more (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3380822)

DraftBoy
02-07-2005, 09:16 PM
Could he be the replacement for Jennings?

Mr. Cynical
02-07-2005, 09:36 PM
I'm alot more comfortable with TV at FS. This is good news if it pans out. As for Peters....well, I still think it is a move of desperation if they use a TE as an OL man. They need to either trade or draft for a new one. The line needs a lot of work...no need to take any more chances.

TigerJ
02-07-2005, 10:00 PM
Reading that report was like settling for a few hors d'ouvres when you are hungry for a seven course meal. Not blaming you, Phil, but this is a tough time of year. Thanks for finding it.

ryjam282
02-08-2005, 07:15 AM
NOt a bad article. Bills news at this point is always good news.

ShadowHawk7
02-08-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm excited to see what Lawton can do as a recieving back, but I'm slightly disappointed to see Peters go to full time OL work. I like Vincent at CB better, but FS is good too.