PDA

View Full Version : Bledsoe to Cowboys rumor

pats-were-right
02-08-2005, 07:12 AM
I heard them referencing this rumor on sports radio yesterday afternoon but I caught the tail end of it so I don't know from where it arose. Anybody hear anything?

Pride
02-08-2005, 07:18 AM
It wouldnt make bad sense... the Cowboys need a QB, and Parcells likes Bledsoe from his time in NE.

Personally, I would love this move.

ryjam282
02-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Bledsoe on Parcells' radar

Last season, Dallas coach Bill Parcells brought in Vinny Testaverde, his QB with the Jets. This season, could it be Drew Bledsoe, his QB with the Pats? Buffalo wants to go with J.P. Losman next season and Bledsoe's future with the Bills is tied to his willingness to accept a backup role. If he refuses, he could be gone. But it's no guarantee Bledsoe is an upgrade over Testaverde. . . . If Parcells doesn't turn the Cowboys around next season, my guess is it gets ugly between him and Jerry Jones. Can't imagine Parcells was very happy when Jones expressed disappointment after Parcells yanked Drew Henson at halftime on Thanksgiving and put Testaverde back in. Is that why Henson never got back on the field the rest of the season? . . . Parcells is serious about fixing the 'Boys. He's been in the office seven days a week, attended the Senior Bowl and will be at the Indy combine.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football...3p-238362c.html

Novacane
02-08-2005, 08:27 AM
I don't care where Drew goes as long as he's not here next year. Miami would be nice. We'd have 2 easy wins next year

Jayhawk
02-08-2005, 08:28 AM
nope, he can't go there, Drew's not 40.

send drew to arizona.

Iehoshua
02-08-2005, 10:12 AM
I don't care where Drew goes as long as he's not here next year. Miami would be nice. We'd have 2 easy wins next year
A.B.B. - Anywhere But Buffalo
:mex:

DaBills
02-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Even with him being 40, can't see Drew being an improvement there over Vinny. They have MeShawn and that new RB who showed some flashes this year, but aside from that, they're spotty at best with offensive weapons. Drew couldn't get it done this year with twice the talent.

Typ0
02-08-2005, 01:36 PM
Even with him being 40, can't see Drew being an improvement there over Vinny. They have MeShawn and that new RB who showed some flashes this year, but aside from that, they're spotty at best with offensive weapons. Drew couldn't get it done this year with twice the talent.

exactly why he needs to hit the road...who cares where he goes as long as he's not here?

The King
02-08-2005, 01:40 PM

If Drew goes to Dallas they are identical to the 96' Superbowl Pats.

QB: Drew/Drew
HB: Jones/Martin 2nd year RB
FB: Byars/Anderson
WR1: Meyshawn/Jefferson,
WR2: Glenn/Glenn
TE: Witten/Coates

Thats all I can remember

The King
02-08-2005, 01:41 PM

Parcels/Parcels

Thats all I can remember

Jeff1220
02-08-2005, 02:43 PM
Whoever is willing to give the Bills the most for him!

pats-were-right
02-08-2005, 03:52 PM

Especially since Drew Bledsoe and Vinny T are the SAME QUARTERBACK.

OpIv37
02-08-2005, 04:59 PM

Parcels/Parcels

Thats all I can remember

Identical except Drew and Glenn are 9 years older. Also I don't remember much about Jefferson, but I bet he was a better player and less of a locker room distraction than Meshawn.