PDA

View Full Version : Cardinals | No Interest in Bledsoe

DB1111
02-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Cardinals | No Interest in Bledsoe - from www.KFFL.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:01:48 -0800

The Arizona Republic reports the Arizona Cardinals would not be interested in QB Drew Bledsoe (Bills) should he be released by the Buffalo Bills this offseason. The Cardinals believe Bledsoe's best days are behind him.

BillsFever21
02-08-2005, 08:59 PM
Cardinals | No Interest in Bledsoe - from www.KFFL.com (http://www.kffl.com/)

The Cardinals believe Bledsoe's best days are behind him.
Tell us something we don't already know.

OpIv37
02-08-2005, 09:01 PM
I can't believe people still think there's a market for him. He's damaged goods. But if he leaves Buffalo, my guess is someone will pick him up because 1) he'll come cheap and 2) there are no good QB's available other than Brees.

Mr. Cynical
02-08-2005, 10:32 PM
He won't start anywhere...at best he'll be a washed up backup for some team.

lordofgun
02-08-2005, 10:37 PM
He won't start anywhere...at best he'll be a washed up backup for some team.
I disagree. He'll start again. I don't know why, but he will.

Mr. Cynical
02-08-2005, 11:01 PM
I disagree. He'll start again. I don't know why, but he will.Where do you think he could start? When looking at current starters and their QB draftees, here's my take:

No chance:
Ravens - Boller
Bengals - Palmer
Browns - McCown
Broncos - Plummer
Texans - Carr
Colts - Manning
Jags - Leftwich
Chiefs - Green
Dolphins - Feeley
Pats - Brady
Jets - Pennington
Steelers - Ben
Chargers - Brees/Rivers
Titans - Volek
Cardinals - McCown (said not interested)
Falcons - Vick
Panthers - Delhomme
Lions - Harrington
Packers - Favre
Vikings - Culpepper
Saints - Brooks
Giants - Manning
Eagles - McNabb
Seahawks - Hasselbeck
Rams - Bulger
Bucs - Griese/Simms
Redskins - Ramsey/Brunell

Outside chance:
Raiders - Collins/Gannon
49ers - Rattay/Dorsey/Pickett
Cowboys - Henson/Vinny
Bears - Hutchinson/Krenzel

Iehoshua
02-08-2005, 11:11 PM
Tell us something we don't already know.
Amen.

Whichever team is dumb enough to make this move deserves to lose.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-09-2005, 12:54 AM
The Bears would be the team that would be most likely to start him.. Cowboys would be next on the list.. Vinny if he doesnt retire will probably be realeased, and the Cowboys didnt see what Henson had last year..

The Natrix
02-09-2005, 01:51 AM
Yeah, the Bears have low standards for QBs.

Earthquake Enyart
02-09-2005, 06:40 AM
You guys forget about Rex Grossman?

Jayhawk
02-09-2005, 06:59 AM
the hamilton tigercats need a qb

Historian
02-09-2005, 07:07 AM
the hamilton tigercats need a qb

Or the Arizona Rattlers...

Jayhawk
02-09-2005, 07:15 AM
an AFL2 team just lost their qb

Tatonka
02-09-2005, 07:47 AM
You guys forget about Rex Grossman?

he was playing well before the injury too.

Earthquake Enyart
02-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Rex is the real deal. :up:

Ickybaluky
02-09-2005, 08:53 AM
Rex is the real deal. :up:

I like Grossman, but I don't see him being an upper eschelon guy because he is so small. He is athletic, but he has to prove he can stay healthy.

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-09-2005, 09:07 AM
Where do you think he could start? When looking at current starters and their QB draftees, here's my take:

No chance:
Ravens - Boller
Bengals - Palmer
Browns - McCown
Broncos - Plummer
Texans - Carr
Colts - Manning
Jags - Leftwich
Chiefs - Green
Dolphins - Feeley
Pats - Brady
Jets - Pennington
Steelers - Ben
Chargers - Brees/Rivers
Titans - Volek
Cardinals - McCown (said not interested)
Falcons - Vick
Panthers - Delhomme
Lions - Harrington
Packers - Favre
Vikings - Culpepper
Saints - Brooks
Giants - Manning
Eagles - McNabb
Seahawks - Hasselbeck
Rams - Bulger
Bucs - Griese/Simms
Redskins - Ramsey/Brunell

Outside chance:
Raiders - Collins/Gannon
49ers - Rattay/Dorsey/Pickett
Cowboys - Henson/Vinny
Bears - Hutchinson/Krenzel

Here :funny: :jk:

DraftBoy
02-09-2005, 09:12 AM
I gotta say 49ers and Boys are the only two viable options, at this point assuming Drew says no to the pay cut id trade him for a 5th round pick.

DraftBoy
02-09-2005, 09:12 AM
but in next years draft

DanS
02-09-2005, 10:10 AM
if favre retires they need a replacement

pleasesavedrew
02-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Cardinals | No Interest in Bledsoe - from www.KFFL.com (http://www.kffl.com/)

The Arizona Republic reports the Arizona Cardinals would not be interested in QB Drew Bledsoe (Bills) should he be released by the Buffalo Bills this offseason. The Cardinals believe Bledsoe's best days are behind him.

Thats fine because were not gonna trade him

Drive 4 Five
02-09-2005, 02:00 PM
And what makes any of you so damn sure that Bledsoe will not be the Bill's starting quarterback next year? As horrific of a thought as that is, it is still very very possible. Talk about putting a damper on next season. If that happens, I don't know what in the hell I am going to do? I'll freak!

Mr. Cynical
02-09-2005, 03:51 PM
And what makes any of you so damn sure that Bledsoe will not be the Bill's starting quarterback next year? As horrific of a thought as that is, it is still very very possible. Talk about putting a damper on next season. If that happens, I don't know what in the hell I am going to do? I'll freak!
Don't freak, just take lots of mind altering drugs before each game so that he actually appears to be a good QB. Then make sure you never look at our record while sober.

Novacane
02-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Thats fine because were not gonna trade him

For once you are right. We are going to cut him. No team will even give us a 7th for that useless washed up has been piece of crap sorry excuse for a QB

Typ0
02-09-2005, 04:54 PM

yeah his best chance to start is here...we must suck.

Drive 4 Five
02-09-2005, 05:17 PM
yeah his best chance to start is here...we must suck.

It is absolutley astounding how people in this organization (as well as around the league) still believe that this guy is capable as a starting quarterback. I don't understand it personally. One can only hope that Losman is so damn impressive in camp that the coaching staff cannot possibly ignore him. Ideally, that should not be hard to do, right? You'd think given Bledsoe's appaling over-all performance for this team. Logically, if Losman cannot unseat Bledsoe as the starter then we clearly had no business drafting him in the 1st round in the first place. Amigos, lovers, and all those who fall somewhere in between, we have one hell of a stressful, nail-biting, teeth clenching, offseason to look forward to. That's for damn sure.

Typ0
02-09-2005, 06:15 PM
It is absolutley astounding how people in this organization (as well as around the league) still believe that this guy is capable as a starting quarterback. I don't understand it personally. One can only hope that Losman is so damn impressive in camp that the coaching staff cannot possibly ignore him. Ideally, that should not be hard to do, right? You'd think given Bledsoe's appaling over-all performance for this team. Logically, if Losman cannot unseat Bledsoe as the starter then we clearly had no business drafting him in the 1st round in the first place. Amigos, lovers, and all those who fall somewhere in between, we have one hell of a stressful, nail-biting, teeth clenching, offseason to look forward to. That's for damn sure.

I can see why they give him credit that he could be a viable starter....Drew has excellent skills and abilities. If it weren't for his history here he'd be looking a lot better thats for sure...if he starts next season and we have the #1 defense we'll still have trouble winning 8 games based on his performances not his individual skills and abilities. Yeah we won 9 this season but against a much weaker schedule that we will have next season. OK...ya ya ya the amigo banter :D. But still as I said the guy has good skills and abilities...and is a stand up person as well.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-09-2005, 10:39 PM
...and is a stand up person as well.[/QUOTE]

The games Ive watched, he didnt do much standing.. :snicker2:

Bills 4 life
02-10-2005, 12:00 AM
1. DAL
2. 49ERS
3. ARI
4. CLE
5. MIAMI
6. WASH
7. DET
8. CHI

imbondz
02-10-2005, 09:29 AM
if Testeverde is still a starter in the league, Bledsoe has a another 3-5 years :ill:

Novacane
02-10-2005, 09:38 AM
if Testeverde is still a starter in the league, Bledsoe has a another 3-5 years :ill:

......as long as it's not here thats fine with me