PDA

View Full Version : Alluro, I believe you owe Drew an apology!

4thAndLong
12-01-2002, 02:41 PM
Get Drew the hell out of Buffalo, eh?

JefftheBillsfan
12-01-2002, 06:28 PM
Although I disagree with Alluru, its not like Drew lit the world on fire today. The Price TD, was almost all Price, 1 of the Moulds passes was underthrown. And there were a couple of times that he should have been picked off. That one to Moulds though, right on the money. Solid game, but nothing more IMO from Drew.

4thAndLong
12-01-2002, 06:30 PM
He had a great game, he was throwing tight spirals in a below freezing blizzard. Throwing for over 300 yards in those conditions is phenominal (sp?)

JefftheBillsfan
12-01-2002, 06:31 PM
agreed, but about half of them were more the WRs IMO.

4thAndLong
12-01-2002, 06:35 PM
Drew did his job, he got the ball where it needed to go and let the WRs do their job. He had an outstanding game, IMO.

JefftheBillsfan
12-01-2002, 06:37 PM
Fair enough, in inclimate conditions, he proved to have what it takes to win the game. Solid points, great job with your banners! Heheh...you should make more for the size of AIM buddy icons. I already stole your Hollis! Seriously though, I especially like the bottom 1.

colin
12-01-2002, 07:35 PM
Drew threw for 300+, 3 tds, no ints, and ran for a TD against the #3 D in the NFL in crazy winter conditions.

That is the definition of lighting the world of fire.

THATHURMANATOR
12-01-2002, 07:43 PM
Uh he had 4 tds!!!! What else do you want him to do?

JefftheBillsfan
12-02-2002, 05:32 PM
look Im just saying, 1 of the TDs was basically PP making a sick spin move. Another was Moulds' great concentration. That had a lot to do with a good portion of the yards too. Also, he did throw some ill-advised throws IMO. He could of thrown 2 picks and 2 TDs for about 200 yards just as easily as the numbers he put up. He played a solid game IMO, not great.

4thAndLong
12-02-2002, 05:52 PM
We could be sitting here all day saying "he could have."

But he DID throw for 303 yards. QBs rely on receivers alot. How many QBs in the league throw for 300 yards in that weather? 1, or 2. And we have 1.

shelby
12-02-2002, 06:27 PM
:squish:

The bottom line is, we swept the fish. Good, bad, or ugly....that is what matters the most.
:biggrin:

Fat Tony
12-02-2002, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
look Im just saying, 1 of the TDs was basically PP making a sick spin move. Another was Moulds' great concentration. That had a lot to do with a good portion of the yards too. Also, he did throw some ill-advised throws IMO. He could of thrown 2 picks and 2 TDs for about 200 yards just as easily as the numbers he put up. He played a solid game IMO, not great. Sounds like a kid watching the game from his cozy sofa.

Get your ass out on that field. I froze my canole off! Wind shaking the goalposts 6 inches back and forth. At some points, the snow hitting your face stung. Painted Concrete with numbers on them.

One team lit it up for 300 yards through the air. The other two QBs couldn't break the speed limit COMBINED!

Does anybody remember the last QB to win in a Blizzard in RWS?

Drew Bledsoe!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/2000/20001217/recap/nwebuf.html

Cntrygal
12-02-2002, 08:24 PM

Alluro
12-05-2002, 07:22 AM
I am reserving judgement until after this week. If he completely bombs against the patriots, i'll keep my original position.

SABURZFAN
12-05-2002, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by shelby

The bottom line is, we swept the fish. Good, bad, or ugly....that is what matters the most.
:biggrin:

well put shelby.:up:

SABURZFAN
12-05-2002, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by Fat Tony
Sounds like a kid watching the game from his cozy sofa.

Get your ass out on that field. I froze my canole off! Wind shaking the goalposts 6 inches back and forth. At some points, the snow hitting your face stung. Painted Concrete with numbers on them.

One team lit it up for 300 yards through the air. The other two QBs couldn't break the speed limit COMBINED!

Does anybody remember the last QB to win in a Blizzard in RWS?

Drew Bledsoe!

http://espn.go.com/nfl/2000/20001217/recap/nwebuf.html

i watched the game from my cozy sofa and i won't forget a couple games that i went to that it snowed.300+ yards is very impressive for those conditions.

TedMock
12-05-2002, 09:20 AM
That touchdown to Moulds WAS NOT underthrown, I watched it again last night because everybody keeps saying that. Madison made a great effort to get his hands on that ball which is why he's one of the best in the league, it just didn't bounce his way. Moulds made a great one handed grab after that but hardly broke stride. If the ball was underthrown there's no way Moulds could've caught it going full speed toward the endzone.

Alluro
12-08-2002, 01:46 PM
Drew is not helping his cause right about now

4thAndLong
12-08-2002, 02:49 PM
So you expect him not to have 1 bad game?

Alluro
12-08-2002, 02:49 PM
Drew should be traded for a second round draft pick. You win some, you lose some

Alluro
12-08-2002, 02:51 PM
1 bad game? he's had 1 good game over the past 5 weeks

4thAndLong
12-08-2002, 02:57 PM
OK,

Who should we have grabbed at QB that would've done this for the team? Did you really expect us to go back to the playoffs in a rebuilding year?

Alluro
12-08-2002, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by 4thAndLong
OK,

Who should we have grabbed at QB that would've done this for the team? Did you really expect us to go back to the playoffs in a rebuilding year?

No..but because we traded away our #1 for bum-soe, we have not shot at getting any of the premier qbs in the draft. I would have been willing to accept this season as a rebuilding year and allowed van pelt or travis to play.

DIHARD2
12-08-2002, 03:37 PM
Alluro, Bledsoe is right for this offense. He ate the ground a lot this year but you have to realize he has a lot of first and second year people upfront protecting him.

Next year is going to be a playoff year if not further. You do owe Bledsoe an apology. We got a first-round first pick in a quarterback and it only costing us the mid first-round pick this coming year.

A first-round pick does not guarantee a quality player or a player that is going to make it in the NFL, that is a proven fact!!!

The only way this would have been a better situation is if Buffalo won only 1 or 2 games this year and got a top first-round pick this year. That is the only way you can almost guarantee a good quarterback out of this next up coming draft. Even then there's no guarantee that all of these quarterbacks that are coming out this year are even going to be able to make it in the speed of the NFL.

There are going to be some good quarterback that will be there in a second and third round. There are too many that are coming out this year, that are not being seen by the Big Ten. It's called hidden talent, and we have one of the best evaluators of that in our front office.

I myself feel we're still going to have a first-round pick, Donahoe is known as one of the best horse traitors in the business.

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...

WCoastFin
12-08-2002, 08:35 PM
I believe everybody owes Alluro an apology!