X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Pochman Looking to Kick Start NFL Career

For the past four years Owen Pochman has attempted to call five NFL cities "home" in his quest of becoming a professional kicker. Now Brigham Young University's all-time record holder for most career field goals is heading to Europe with hopes of fulfilling his life-long dream.

"I was out of football all last year and I've worked really hard on my form and the flaws that I had before to cause me to lose a job and be out of football for a year," Pochman said from his home in Las Vegas, Nevada. "I really worked hard and I'm hoping to go over to NFL Europe and show everybody I still have what it takes to become a successful kicker in the NFL."
    ...more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Iehoshua
    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
    For the past four years Owen Pochman has attempted to call five NFL cities "home" in his quest of becoming a professional kicker. Now Brigham Young University's all-time record holder for most career field goals is heading to Europe with hopes of fulfilling his life-long dream.

"I was out of football all last year and I've worked really hard on my form and the flaws that I had before to cause me to lose a job and be out of football for a year," Pochman said from his home in Las Vegas, Nevada. "I really worked hard and I'm hoping to go over to NFL Europe and show everybody I still have what it takes to become a successful kicker in the NFL."
    ...more
    That Lindell-esque expression he's wearing in that pic isn't very encouraging...

Comment

• regor
      • Jul 2002

I hope this is not what they consider competition for Lindell

Comment

• DanS
        • Feb 2005

no thanks the guys wearing #11

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

like I said in another thread, I'm glad they're trying to do something about Rian "I can't spell my name or kick field goals" Lindell, but I doubt this guy's the answer.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

this signing inspires some confidence that at least they are looking.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Bills 4 life
              • Oct 2004

JUST PICK NUGENT FOR ^&%#*@* SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills"

Buffalo Bills fans- "We're all we got"

Comment

• Alston11
                Elliot Sadler's #1 Fan
                • Feb 2005

do u guys not see nfl EUROPE????????? he is not going to replace lindell omg......

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                  • May 2004

Hey....I don't see him being serious competition either, but who the hell knows? Maybe that year off re-made the guy....Its not like the guy can't kick at all....I say give him a shot...we have nothing to lose.
                  "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                  --Leo Durocher

Comment

• trapezeus
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Oct 2004

i thought the same thing when i read the article. "isn't there a picture of him in the process of shanking it as opposed to seeing him after the shank"

Comment

• ShadowHawk7
                      Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
                      this signing inspires some confidence that at least they are looking.
                      Lol, yeah seriously.
                      "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
                      -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• jamze132
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Bills 4 life
                        JUST PICK NUGENT FOR ^&%#*@* SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Exactly!

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Alston11
                          do u guys not see nfl EUROPE????????? he is not going to replace lindell omg......
                          Moorman came in off of NFL Europe
                          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

Working...
                          X