PDA

View Full Version : Still long playoff odds.

TigerJ
12-01-2002, 03:24 PM
The win was great today but Miami is still up a game on us, and we need the Jets to lose half of their remaining games. Plus we need to beat NE, Green Bay in Green Bay, and then finish out with a win at Cincinnati. In short, we face exceedingly long odds.

venis2k1
12-01-2002, 03:28 PM
i think we got a good chance against the Chargers too, if we play the way we did today

don137
12-01-2002, 03:34 PM
We must win next week. If NE wins it's over. It will be tough because NE played the hard part of there schedule already and has a soft schedule the rest of the way...I'll enjoy the win and hope for revenge next week...

TigerJ
12-01-2002, 03:53 PM
There is no leeway for Buffalo. They have to win out and then hope for the best.

JefftheBillsfan
12-01-2002, 03:59 PM
We play the Bengals at home, Im not ready to give up, not after that.

TigerJ
12-01-2002, 10:02 PM
Me neither, Jeff. I'm just saying there is no wiggle room any more. I don't exactly expect Buffalo to win the division because it now depends on our AFC East rivals all falling on their faces, something which isn't terribly likely, but, hey until or unless the Bills get mathematically eliminated I'm still rooting for them and hoping.

fabolouspaul
12-01-2002, 10:05 PM
I'm going to give the Charger and Bengal games to the Bills. I actually think they have a shot at Green Bay against the Pack since they havent been playing great lately PLUS Ahman Green is injured. The New England game will be TOUGH! Lets hope we get help from the Fins, Patriots and Jets. Oh ya, Pats and Fins play the last week of the season, so thats going to be another loss in the loss column.

lunatic_bills_fan
12-02-2002, 12:26 PM
CAN WE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ just have that KC game back. Things would then just be much easier to look at. Oh well whats in the past is no longer worht looking at. What is wirth looking at is that the Bills probably played one of their best games of the year yesterday. Maybe thats the spark we needed. If there is anyway, we can win out, then regardless of what the playoff picture looks like, they did all they could do. Just dont roll over, that is unforgiveable.

Typ0
12-02-2002, 01:51 PM
Hopefully this is a lesson the guys have learned already...don't let them get away. We should have beat the JETS in week one too since we pretty much crushed them except on the scoreboard. If we had one more win things would be looking good for us right now.

Dozerdog
12-03-2002, 10:07 AM
Playoffs or not, splitting the Pats series would make my Bills season complete. Anything after that would be Gravy.

.500 in the division, .500 on the season, 16 million under the cap would put us in prime position next season.

We play a weak NFC East next season, Along with a not so impressive AFC South.

If we can find a defense, we should be major contenders.

TigerJ
12-03-2002, 11:58 AM
I can agree with that, Dozerdog. Especially about next year.