• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Sam in Hawaii

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

there won't be a scrap of food left on that island by Sunday.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ryjam282
      Offical Billszone Starting QB
      • Mar 2003

and to think there were a lot of people on this board saying he should be released after that incident with the coaches against Miami...I never wavered, I knew he was just frustrated and wanted to win....I like that in a player.

Ryan Withey
      Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ryjam282

and to think there were a lot of people on this board saying he should be released after that incident with the coaches against Miami...I never wavered, I knew he was just frustrated and wanted to win....I like that in a player.

It was actually against Baltimore. But you're right- after they benched him in that game, he began playing with a vengeance. The guy just had a monster season and definitely earned the trip to Hawaii (even if they needed to borrow a military cargo jet to get him there).
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
        X