PDA

View Full Version : Fin excuses

don137
12-01-2002, 03:44 PM
Listening to fin fans is hysterical...They are blaming the weather and there D for the loss. Most of them will not admit we own we are better. That is why they are some of the lamest fans in the league.

ublinkwescore
12-01-2002, 03:47 PM
Wow, it was really nice to see our team come out with a fire lit under their arces.

JefftheBillsfan
12-01-2002, 03:48 PM
Thats funny, because I dont remember it snowing when we played them earlier in Miami....

4thAndLong
12-01-2002, 03:51 PM
Actually, some of them over there are very classy. 90% of them admit we're a better team.

Ð
12-01-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by fin-atic
The defense should smooch Ricky's hairy Bean Bag, and aplogize for giving away his game.

Of course referring to the Phin's D :D

Ð
12-01-2002, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by fin-atic
We have no marbles in our sack. We are void of nuggets.

I sense a pattern here from this guy....

Fixation? :rofl:

ac_lanham
12-01-2002, 09:44 PM
I'm a Fin Fan and I'll admit, you're the better team this year, people may argue that your record may not prove it but they have the heart of a lion while we have the heart of a kitten. Blame the refs...weather...it doesn't matter, we have a few bad apples on our team who are just playing for the money, they claim they want to win a Superbowl this year but today they surely didn't show it.

ublinkwescore
12-01-2002, 10:30 PM
Our team has the heart of a lion alright, too bad we only play with heart when we play the fins. Gregg Williams needs to tell this team that we are playing the fins every week from here on out, and we'll go undefeated for the rest of the season.

ublinkwescore
12-01-2002, 10:32 PM
This year's all but over, I can't wait to see how Marcus Jones comes along for next year, and hopefully we can get our hands on Takeo Spikes, or Bryant Young (Both would be nice), and a good safety for a safety net.

TigerJ
12-01-2002, 10:49 PM
I don't know that it is a matter of our Bills being better than the fins. They swept the Jets this year, right? The Jets swept Buffalo. We swept the Fins. In part it's about matchups. We seem to match up well with Miami, and of course we took advantage of circumstances (injuries weather etc. I'm not apologizing for that. That's what good teams are supposed to do.

I think on offence Buffalo matches up talent wise with just about anybody. On defence, we still don't have a consistently strong pass rush, our linebacking has been spotty and our safeties are eratic. Across the whole roster the Bills need to get a lot more consistent. Some of the problem is coaching. Some of it is the relative youth and inexperience on the team. Ane we do need more talent on defence. I'm optimistic about next year. I see Buffalo making pretty big strides next year again while Miami struggles to keep a competitive team on the field. There's no reason why we shouldn't sweep again next year. It's up to the Bills however to make the team better able to deal with the Jets and Patriots. It does no good to sweep the fins every year if the other two teams in the AFC East are manhandling us.

missphin_2001
12-01-2002, 11:11 PM
I want to congratulate you guys on the win. I hated watching that game, and I am pissed off at a couple players, but you guys got some real sweet passes out of Bledsoe, and Moulds, Price and Henry did a nice job.

Your rushing D is terrible, and had we attempted to pass the ball, maybe our offense could have had a bit more balance...who knows.

Anyway, yes your the better team TODAY.

See ya next year.

SABURZFAN
12-01-2002, 11:48 PM
at least there's a couple FISH fans that aren't making excuses.the $64 million question is....

WHERE'S WHEAT TOAST????he has a lot of people wanting some Zone Bucks.

clumping platelets
12-02-2002, 01:32 AM
Toast? You talkin' bout toast?

His name is Sam Madison :chuckle:

Ð
12-02-2002, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by BMarion31
On the bright side...........we could have played as bad as the Cardinals did......that was pathetic......

don137
12-02-2002, 06:01 AM
Some fin fans have acknowleded us as the better team and gave us their props which is classy. I didn't think they had it in them.

This was Miami's suppose to be Miami's year. They soon will be in cap jail and will have to unload some of those high priced players that are playing for money and not for a ring.

Tiger, Miami split with the Jets...

As for Buffalo, I know it's a long shot for them to make the playoffs. All I ask that they can beat some teams with winning records besides the fins. Winning two out of the three games against New England, San Diego and Green Bay would make this season considered successful IMO.

Voltron
12-02-2002, 08:54 AM
I don't care if we win another game this year.

WE BEAT THE FINS TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:10: :10: :10: :10:

:bling:

Gunzlingr
12-02-2002, 09:14 AM
We have a tough road ahead of us, lets hope the O keeps playing like it did yesterday, and maybe the D can pick it up. Tomlinson and Green are going to eat us alive if they dont.

WCoastFin
12-02-2002, 11:42 AM
I personally have no exuses, you beat us fare and square...however I still dont think you have a better team, you guys just played a little better cuz you were playing your most hated rivals...next week youll be going back to the same old team.