PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article on draft status of the Bills...

mysticsoto
02-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Interesting article on Buffalo's current possible draft status. I don't agree with the prospects necessarily - but for all those questioning getting a WR, this explains clearly why.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2005/teams/bills.html

ShadowHawk7
02-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Great find, and nice find. An amazing analysis, considering it came from an outside source.

ScottLawrence
02-10-2005, 08:32 PM
What happened to Tim Anderson?

I would like to see him pass at least Bannan on the depth chart and possibly Edwards as well.

B-DON
02-10-2005, 09:48 PM
like i have been trying to say all along for a full year now lindell frggin sucks, very very much and if we had nugent last year i guarantee at least two more victories. we must draft nugent or a stud o-linemna or no matter what we do this draft it will be a bust. i love the barber pick if it is a second day pick and munoz looks great too.

mysticsoto
02-11-2005, 07:35 AM
What happened to Tim Anderson?

I would like to see him pass at least Bannan on the depth chart and possibly Edwards as well.

Actually, last year, it was mentioned that Bannan might possibly move to the O-line. The little that he did there, he played well and McNally, having a good eye for the talent he needs, thinks that Bannan would do good there!

Tim Anderson was apparently looking good, so he might get more reps in there to prepare him to take over the older vets at some point.

mysticsoto
02-11-2005, 07:37 AM
like i have been trying to say all along for a full year now lindell frggin sucks, very very much and if we had nugent last year i guarantee at least two more victories. we must draft nugent or a stud o-linemna or no matter what we do this draft it will be a bust. i love the barber pick if it is a second day pick and munoz looks great too.

The 2 guys rated after Nugent look decent also. I like Nugent, but I definitely don't want to spend a 2nd round on him. Maybe not even a 3rd. I'd love to get him as a 4th rounder, but somehow, I doubt he will last that long. But TD isn't keen on drafting kickers really high either. If Nugent is gone, no doubt we'll probably grab one of the other few after him - unless they see a gem in the rough somewhere farther down. Remember where Moorman came from!!!