PDA

View Full Version : Who's a bigger cancer?

Bill Brasky
02-10-2005, 03:31 PM
Freddie Mitchell or Randy Moss.

My vote is Mitchell. At least Randy makes plays and has his coaches back. :snicker:

Jan Reimers
02-10-2005, 03:43 PM
Prostate. It killed Jerry Orbach.

The King
02-10-2005, 03:46 PM
I would have to say mitchell. but right now I think Farve maybe. Its like going to the doctor and getting mis-diagnosed. By the time the Pack figures out whats wrong the will be flatlined.

generalmills
02-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Doug Flutie!! (oh wait.. that was not one of the options!) :bikerbabe
I think its Randy Moss... Freddy is not even a big enough influence to be a problem in the locker room... He may talk that way to the media but I dont really think that eagles players would listen to it in the locker room or on the practice field... you will never hear from Fred Ex again once TO gets back!

Bill Brasky
02-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Doug Flutie!! (oh wait.. that was not one of the options!) :bikerbabe
I think its Randy Moss... Freddy is not even a big enough influence to be a problem in the locker room... He may talk that way to the media but I dont really think that eagles players would listen to it in the locker room or on the practice field... you will never hear from Fred Ex again once TO gets back!

Apparently you haven't heard his latest comments:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1988154

The_Philster
02-10-2005, 06:15 PM
Right now, Moss....only because the Vikes are trying to unload his loser ass right now

Michael82
02-10-2005, 06:29 PM
Fred Ex will likely be an Ex-Eagle soon. So it won't even matter.

helmetguy
02-10-2005, 07:31 PM
Moss. Uses his talent only when it suits his interests. Mitchell's just a mouth that bores.

Alston11
02-10-2005, 07:36 PM
moss actually plays OK. mitchell is horrible. and he thinks he is great.... blames TO for doin bad in the super bowl

BillsFever21
02-10-2005, 09:35 PM
I've never heard anyone with 22 receptions in a season talk so much smack.

I have no problem with players talking smack and enjoy listening to it but only if they are good enough to back it up.

He blames his lack of production on Owens. Where was Freddie's production the last 3 years when Owens wasn't there? He just sucks but he thinks he's Jerry Rice.