• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Who's a bigger cancer?

Freddie Mitchell or Randy Moss.

My vote is Mitchell. At least Randy makes plays and has his coaches back.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Prostate. It killed Jerry Orbach.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

I would have to say mitchell. but right now I think Farve maybe. Its like going to the doctor and getting mis-diagnosed. By the time the Pack figures out whats wrong the will be flatlined.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• generalmills
        • Sep 2003

Doug Flutie!! (oh wait.. that was not one of the options!) :bikerbabe
        I think its Randy Moss... Freddy is not even a big enough influence to be a problem in the locker room... He may talk that way to the media but I dont really think that eagles players would listen to it in the locker room or on the practice field... you will never hear from Fred Ex again once TO gets back!

Comment

• Bill Brasky
          Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by generalmills
          Doug Flutie!! (oh wait.. that was not one of the options!) :bikerbabe
          I think its Randy Moss... Freddy is not even a big enough influence to be a problem in the locker room... He may talk that way to the media but I dont really think that eagles players would listen to it in the locker room or on the practice field... you will never hear from Fred Ex again once TO gets back!
          Apparently you haven't heard his latest comments:
          Eagles receiver Freddie Mitchell sounded off again on ESPN Radio on Wednesday after Sunday's Super Bowl loss to the Patriots.

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Right now, Moss....only because the Vikes are trying to unload his loser ass right now
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Fred Ex will likely be an Ex-Eagle soon. So it won't even matter.

Comment

• helmetguy
                Touch the helmet for luck
                • Sep 2002

Moss. Uses his talent only when it suits his interests. Mitchell's just a mouth that bores.
                Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

• Alston11
                  Elliot Sadler's #1 Fan
                  • Feb 2005

moss actually plays OK. mitchell is horrible. and he thinks he is great.... blames TO for doin bad in the super bowl

Comment

• BillsFever21
                    • Aug 2004

I've never heard anyone with 22 receptions in a season talk so much smack.

I have no problem with players talking smack and enjoy listening to it but only if they are good enough to back it up.

He blames his lack of production on Owens. Where was Freddie's production the last 3 years when Owens wasn't there? He just sucks but he thinks he's Jerry Rice.

Comment

Working...
                    X