PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear anything from JP ?

im4bflo
02-11-2005, 12:23 AM
Hope you're hitting the books and the gym hard dog...
it will be your team sooner than later, and we're behind ya!
Without hockey, this stuff keeps the juices flowing don't it? :D
:hungry:

The Natrix
02-11-2005, 12:56 AM
:mex:

Novacane
02-11-2005, 08:58 AM
His take is he has to keep his mouth shut until the Bills officially cut the chord on Bledsoe.

Tatonka
02-11-2005, 10:00 AM
i cant wait.. even if he sucks, it will be refreshing for a little while just to see someone new..

Section 130 Row 26
02-11-2005, 11:37 AM
i cant wait.. even if he sucks, it will be refreshing for a little while just to see someone new..
Totally agree....No more fat, slow #11 behind center. JP brings excitement to each play, where as Bledsoe brings "Ohh god he's throwing....please don't f#@! up!!!!"

I too am very excited to see someone new.....Everyone ride the JP train... it may get bumpy at times, but it will take us where we wanna be..

JG

Iehoshua
02-11-2005, 11:41 AM
Amen, hermano! :mex:

jamze132
02-11-2005, 11:59 AM
I too am very excited to see someone new.....Everyone ride the JP train... it may get bumpy at times, but it will take us where we wanna be..

JG

I don't think it will be any more bumpy than what we've had to endure for the last couple of years. IT CAN'T BE!!!

venis2k1
02-11-2005, 12:01 PM
i hope jp knows how much is riding on his shoulders.

HAMMER
02-11-2005, 12:52 PM
I hope he plays like nothing is riding on his shoulders.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
02-11-2005, 01:07 PM
JP is a cocky SOB...and that's just what this team needs at QB....so you know he wants to come out and say he's the man....but kudos to him to keeping his trap shut.

JP will give us just as good a chance to win as Drew....and by the time we are gearing up for a playoff run...he will be helping us win instead of "not blowing it" like Drew did when we won last year.

Seriously, you should not have to hope a 12 year vet can just "hold it together long enough to squeek one out".....you should be able to rely on him for leadership and playmaking.

Earthquake Enyart
02-11-2005, 01:15 PM
I hope he doesn't suck. :::

pleasesavedrew
02-11-2005, 04:25 PM

So you want to see him even if he sucks? That's bias>

pleasesavedrew
02-11-2005, 04:26 PM
JP is a cocky SOB...and that's just what this team needs at QB....so you know he wants to come out and say he's the man....but kudos to him to keeping his trap shut.

JP will give us just as good a chance to win as Drew....and by the time we are gearing up for a playoff run...he will be helping us win instead of "not blowing it" like Drew did when we won last year.

Seriously, you should not have to hope a 12 year vet can just "hold it together long enough to squeek one out".....you should be able to rely on him for leadership and playmaking.
Wins are wins! And he can win more right know than JP

pleasesavedrew
02-11-2005, 04:27 PM

Me 2

dannyek71
02-11-2005, 04:43 PM
as ive said before, at some point we have to take our bumps with JP...why take worthless ones with Drew?

helmetguy
02-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Think we could Matt Leinert in the Supplemental Draft? Just in case?

THATHURMANATOR
02-11-2005, 06:09 PM
I am all for this, but I can't wait to read all of your posts if he stinks it up next year.

THATHURMANATOR
02-11-2005, 06:10 PM
I hope he doesn't suck. :::
Me too.'

We are going to have to get a veteran backup better than Shane mathews also.

BillsFanInMass
02-11-2005, 06:41 PM
I think E. moulds stated that when J.P came back from leg injury he was burning our D in practice . I think he is a definite upgrade over Drew.

Michael82
02-11-2005, 08:35 PM
Me too.'

We are going to have to get a veteran backup better than Shane mathews also.
We had the ideal one, but the amigos forced him out. :mad:

Michael82
02-11-2005, 08:37 PM
I just hope and pray that JP can overcome rookie mistakes quickly in his first season and gets us to the playoffs. I also hope he can handle all of his HIGH EXPECTATIONS. Oh and I hope he learned that he needs to throw the ball more than run with it.

im4bflo
02-11-2005, 08:44 PM
JPL will struggle until he get's more reps with the starters, it's only logical,
but in the end, this is what we've been waiting for!
It won't be too hard to better how Drew played this year, good luck in whatever you do Drew.
JPL, Welcome HOME! :dance:

capitolneal
02-11-2005, 09:33 PM
as ive said before, at some point we have to take our bumps with JP...why take worthless ones with Drew?

This is the same JP that BACKED UP P. Ramsey in Tulane, the same JP that I seen the longhorns defense just kill..... He isn't ready yet, people think Bledsoe is bad... wait till you get a green QB (ala Boller) than we will rest it all on the D and ST, we have a good d but they let us down this yr (jets and jags) I think JP will be good if not rushed, but young qbs don't do well their first yr starting, bring him in SLOWLY and he can flourish he ha s to learn to manage a game, and the spped of the game at NE he got a taste and it was'nt that great as much bledsoe bashing that I read he is our best option to win NOW, the grass ISN'T always greener

hudella
02-11-2005, 10:25 PM
yeah the ideal $6.3 mil back up quaterback??? please. its time to see what we have in Losman, its time to see some improvement for a change, bledsoe isnt gunna get any better and JP is only gunna get better. So all u drew lovers shut your hole, drew used to be a good QB, but times have changed, the only way drew could be good again is if he had and all star line and a go too reciever that he could lock on to, and would still get open, like Moss or TO, i actually think he would need both Moss and TO. unless thats the case here,(kinda impossible) all we would see with him is alot more ball patting, hand offs to member of the defensive line like in the steelers game (it was a nice hand off tho) and more of the same... which dosent include a playoff birth!

jamze132
02-11-2005, 10:46 PM

What's really riding on his shoulders? Seriously, all he has to do is not drew it up! And I don't think that is possible. Drew really is amazing. I mean, how is it possible that Bills fans all accross the country are at the sports bar and at the exact same time you can hear in the distance...
"THROW THE ******* MOTHER F'N BALL YOU STUPID MOTHER @$@#@#! JESUS F'N CHRIST, F'N DREW F'N SUCKS!"

Sorry if anyone was offended by the foul language and obscene references to our maker and his beloved son. But *******, Drew sucks!

HAMMER
02-12-2005, 02:29 PM
I just hope and pray that JP can overcome rookie mistakes quickly in his first season and gets us to the playoffs. I also hope he can handle all of his HIGH EXPECTATIONS. Oh and I hope he learned that he needs to throw the ball more than run with it.

I have faith that he can be successful. We have the same formula as the Steelers, run, play great D, and our ST's, whoa.

DynaPaul
02-12-2005, 09:39 PM
I'm willing to give JP a shot. I'm sick and tired of watching Bledsoe struggle to NOT LOSE games. For the money and experience he's got I shouldn't have to constantly worry about whether he's going to make another dumb throw. Fact is, Bledsoe's job has been to play not to lose. Our success this year wasn't due to him, instead it was due to great D, great running, and awesome special teams. I'd rather lose with an inexperienced rookie than a veteran leader.

mackey789
02-13-2005, 12:42 AM
i have faith in the coaches to make the right decision, if JP starts then he should, if Bledsoe comes back then so be it. Either way, we are a playoff team next year and NOTHING less.

The Natrix
02-13-2005, 01:30 AM
This is the same JP that BACKED UP P. Ramsey in Tulane, the same JP that I seen the longhorns defense just kill..... He isn't ready yet, people think Bledsoe is bad... wait till you get a green QB (ala Boller) than we will rest it all on the D and ST, we have a good d but they let us down this yr (jets and jags) I think JP will be good if not rushed, but young qbs don't do well their first yr starting, bring him in SLOWLY and he can flourish he ha s to learn to manage a game, and the spped of the game at NE he got a taste and it was'nt that great as much bledsoe bashing that I read he is our best option to win NOW, the grass ISN'T always greener

I hear what you are saying. Basically, JPL is obviously not a lock to be a key piece. However, I don't see how he could be worse than Bledose. And if Bledsoe is discarded, 1BD saves dough and a lot of aggrevation from fans. The Ralph is going to be rockin if JP starts. It would still be rockin if Drew started, but I gaurantee a new face at the helm will bring out all the crazies. 12th man, baby! Give them somethig to shout about, not just almost making the playoffs. Here's to a memorable opener. :cheers:

The Natrix
02-13-2005, 01:32 AM
i actually think he would need both Moss and TO.

:rofl: classic