PDA

View Full Version : ahman green injured

losman2evans
12-01-2002, 05:26 PM
not sure how serious, but i hope he can't play in 3 weeks against buffalo

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-01-2002, 07:45 PM
According to HC Mike Sherman's post game game press conferrence. Ahman Green had a bruised knee cap and NOT an injury to the Quad Muscle! The PACK has to wait until tomorrow to see how bad it was. HC Sherman said, Green could have played on it, but he was missing leg strength!

PA Season Ticket Holder
12-01-2002, 08:03 PM
This is not the time for him to get injured. I need a win in my FFL next week to make the playoffs.

TigerJ
12-02-2002, 12:01 PM
Bruised kneecap? He'll be back next week.

venis2k1
12-02-2002, 02:11 PM
Bruised kneecap? not a problem

ticatfan
12-02-2002, 02:29 PM
Thank god.
GO PACKERS GO

Cntrygal
12-02-2002, 06:03 PM
UPDATE:

Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green is expected to be held out of practice until Friday with a bruised left knee and is listed as questionable for Sunday night's game versus the Minnesota Vikings.

Green got hurt when he was pulled down by Mike Brown at the end of a 29-yard run in Green Bay's victory over Chicago on Sunday.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=nfl/news/ABN2339201.htm

Cntrygal
12-02-2002, 06:04 PM
PA Season Ticket Holder .... If you have someone more solid you may want to bench Green in your ffl.

The_Philster
12-02-2002, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by ticatfan
Thank god.
GO PACKERS GO

Let's just hope he is a little shaky Week 16 ;)

losman2evans
12-02-2002, 07:41 PM
he is questionable for next week

need him to be shaky on week 16 for as chance

he is way good

Sabre Ally
12-03-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
UPDATE:

Green got hurt when he was pulled down by Mike Brown at the end of a 29-yard run in Green Bay's victory over Chicago on Sunday.

Hmmm.........shall we start a little controversy here? Ahman and Mike both played for the Huskers. Maybe Ahman hit on Mike's girlfriend like 10 years ago or something. :finfan:

Fat Tony
12-03-2002, 12:35 AM
Hitting Girlfreinds is a Husker tradition. Ask Lawrence Phillips and Christian Peter....

Sabre Ally
12-03-2002, 12:39 AM
Actually, what Peter did was far worse.

Phillips should never have been allowed to play ball again.....ever. And now the brute has a CFL championship ring. :angry:

Cntrygal
12-13-2002, 07:18 PM
Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green practiced for the second straight day on Friday, despite a nagging bruised left kneecap, and appears ready for Sunday's game against San Francisco.

Green is officially listed as probable and will likely start Sunday's game, but will probably share the workload with Tony Fisher.

UPDATE (http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=nfl/news/ABN2356025.htm)

BTP
12-13-2002, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal
Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green practiced for the second straight day on Friday, despite a nagging bruised left kneecap, and appears ready for Sunday's game against San Francisco.

Green is officially listed as probable and will likely start Sunday's game, but will probably share the workload with Tony Fisher.

UPDATE (http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default.asp?c=sportsnetwork&page=nfl/news/ABN2356025.htm)

Sherman pretty much held him out this past week Vs Minnehahaha because he wanted Green fresh for the "strech" run the next three weeks.

p.s. Ally I see the Ahman Green story got streched out a little. Ahman Green never hit her at all. She hit him and gave him a bloody and swollen lip But they both got tickets for "Disorderly Conduct" for noise(they were fighting all night screaming at each other and the neighbor called the police)

WG
12-14-2002, 08:37 AM
I hope that no one really thinks that Green out is gonna make that much of a difference in that game. As long as Favre is healthy, their passing game will kill us.

As to rushers, Wells and Allen had a day against us. This Fisher guy, Green's backup, he's played well and I for one wouldn't want to wager any money that he wouldn't have 100+ against us which is all that he'd need to support the Pack air game.

Our rushing D may be the worst it's been in two decades.

Sabre Ally
12-14-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by BTP

p.s. Ally I see the Ahman Green story got streched out a little. Ahman Green never hit her at all. She hit him and gave him a bloody and swollen lip But they both got tickets for "Disorderly Conduct" for noise(they were fighting all night screaming at each other and the neighbor called the police)

Wow, I didn't even remember that much. The only thing that really sticks out in my memory about Ahman's college career was his problems with turf toe.....which of course aren't an issue in GB. :)

wharfrat
12-15-2002, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy
I hope that no one really thinks that Green out is gonna make that much of a difference in that game. As long as Favre is healthy, their passing game will kill us.

As to rushers, Wells and Allen had a day against us. This Fisher guy, Green's backup, he's played well and I for one wouldn't want to wager any money that he wouldn't have 100+ against us which is all that he'd need to support the Pack air game.

Our rushing D may be the worst it's been in two decades.

Green looked pretty good at SF today...

Cntrygal
12-15-2002, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by wharfrat

Green looked pretty good at SF today...

Yeah he did.

BTP
12-15-2002, 10:34 PM
any of you bills fans headed to Lambeau? If so..any questions? just ask away!

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-15-2002, 11:08 PM
I liked the PACKERS entire running game today! Both Green and Fisher did a great job on the wet field!