PDA

View Full Version : amigos vs. other "gangs"

Billsouth
02-11-2005, 08:42 AM
i may have been living under a rock but what do the amigos stand for and the others stand for?

mybills
02-11-2005, 08:42 AM
Amigos want Drew out!

Novacane
02-11-2005, 08:44 AM
others are DLC= Drew Love Crew.

Tatonka
02-11-2005, 09:58 AM
amigos - the people that have seen the light.. some have seen it for a while.. others took time to come around.. but the amigos unannomously want drew the hell out of here.. some amigos are ok with him as a back up, but most of us just want him out, because we dont think he makes the ideal back up. bottom line ... amigos = the people that are sick of bad, overpaid qbs.

DLC - Drew Loving Crew... people that refuse to see the light.. no matter how poorly he plays.. there is always an excuse or a reason to pin the blame on someone or something else other than drew... they spout things like "if he had a better line.. if he had better receivers, or a good te... " and they live in a delusional state that just prevents them from seeing the obvious truth that beens them in the face.

bills_phan
02-11-2005, 10:03 AM
How cute, message board "gangs"! Look, they even have their own custom sigs. Do any of you realize how very lame this is? Now, back to work/school - you have WAY too much time on your hands!

OpIv37
02-11-2005, 10:06 AM
How cute, message board "gangs"! Look, they even have their own custom sigs. Do any of you realize how very lame this is? Now, back to work/school - you have WAY too much time on your hands!

the sad part is that this is nothing. You should look through the history of the Twilight Zone and find all the threads about "minions".

dannyek71
02-11-2005, 10:34 AM
minons?

djjimkelly
02-11-2005, 11:04 AM
lol even though i was only told a few weeks ago that im an amigo ive been a drew basher since midwat through the 2002 season. ill give a little food for thought. when JP gets the nod im willing to live with 15 interception in his rookie year. WHY u ask? well i figure drew is good for that anyway every year playing 16 games but jp will be good for not setting us up in 2nd 17 or 3rd and 18's becuz of the possiblity of getting out of trouble. JP might not set world on fire with numbers next year but what he will do is gain the hidden stats that we have been sorely missing like when its 2nd and 13 and he evades a talker with his legs to drop a 6 yard check off or runs for 7 on that second down and now its 3rd and 5 instead of 3 and drew has no chance of getting it.

DOHONOE PULL THE TRIGGER ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iehoshua
02-11-2005, 11:33 AM
Anyone who takes things way too seriously on a message board is the one who has to get a new perspective, IMO. ;)

im4bflo
02-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Please put me on the Amigo roster, I've given up on him, it's all about JP now!
:mex: im4bflo :mex: "Hola Amigo's"

BAM
02-11-2005, 11:45 AM
minons?

:scratch:

Iehoshua
02-11-2005, 11:51 AM
Please put me on the Amigo roster, I've given up on him, it's all about JP now!
:mex: im4bflo :mex: "Hola Amigo's"
You're on it! The guys in the sig are the 'Founding' Amigos. We are everywhere! Viva los Amigos! Olé!

jamze132
02-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Drew "throw the f'n ball" Bledsoe?

Yeah, that guy's a winner. Hopefully he won't f up the clipboard duties.

:tip:

im4bflo
02-11-2005, 12:04 PM
You're on it! The guys in the sig are the 'Founding' Amigos. We are everywhere! Viva los Amigos! Olé!
Gracias! Amigo's :posrep:

dannyek71
02-11-2005, 04:55 PM
ammegos!

helmetguy
02-11-2005, 06:43 PM
The Amigos are auditioning for the remake of "Rain Man."

"K-Mart sucks." "Drew sucks."

That's gotta be it.

THATHURMANATOR
02-11-2005, 06:50 PM

Amen Brother!!

Besides everyone knows the only real deal is the Ostrich Club.

Billz_fan
02-11-2005, 06:50 PM
:mex:

It's a fun way to pass time, It's not to be taken to seriously. This is the internet for god sake :laughter:

Alston11
02-11-2005, 06:53 PM
its time for drew to go.... am i an amigo?

jamze132
02-11-2005, 11:20 PM
For those who take a fan forum serious, there's this really kewl group of people that are trying to off themselves on valentines day. Try checking them out, they seem pretty kewl. And after your done, can have a memory stick from your computer?

The_Philster
02-12-2005, 03:49 AM
DLC - Drew Loving Crew... people that refuse to see the light.. no matter how poorly he plays.. there is always an excuse or a reason to pin the blame on someone or something else other than drew... they spout things like "if he had a better line.. if he had better receivers, or a good te... " and they live in a delusional state that just prevents them from seeing the obvious truth that beens them in the face.If this is the official designation than it doesn't now nor did it ever actually exist

mybills
02-12-2005, 08:19 AM
designation?
um, did you mean description?

BillsRockSOMUCH
02-12-2005, 08:38 AM
[QUOTE=djjimkelly]lol even though i was only told a few weeks ago that im an amigo ive been a drew basher since midwat through the 2002 season. ill give a little food for thought. when JP gets the nod im willing to live with 15 interception in his rookie year.[QUOTE]

Umm... Bledsoe threw 16 INTs this year so 15 would be an improvement!!! :funny: :rockout:
:mex:

The_Philster
02-12-2005, 08:55 AM
designation?
um, did you mean description?

potatoe, potato