State your predictions for the Pats game HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4thAndLong
    I'm Really 4 and Short
    • Sep 2002

State your predictions for the Pats game HERE!

Beat ya to it BFBills.

31-27 B-lo
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

If we come out with a fire lit under our you know whats like we did today, we can beat any team in the league - and that's exactly how we've got to come out - the Bills can't afford not to come out. I was scared $#!tless in the first quarter thinking Jets Dejavu all over again, so I left the living room for a little bit, then when I came back, the score was 10-14 Miami - I said "ooh, we're back in it" then I watched the rest of the game, and I'm very glad that I did. Maybe Gregg Williams oughta tell the team that we're playing the Dolphins every week from here on out - we'll go 10-6 - and should qualify for the playoffs with that record!
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• fabolouspaul
      • Oct 2002

4thandlong, I'm still not happy with your prediction for the Bills-Fins game!
      LA needs a football team so that I can watch a Bills game live.

Comment

• DIHARD2
        • Sep 2002

We are not going to see the same game we saw the first time with New England, there was a lot of gimmick defense that usually only works one time. Hopefully G. W. and the rest of his staff doesn't try to outthink Belicheck. So I see a very close game, where Buffalo can pull it out if the defense plays like it did today.

21/14 Buffalo

GO!!!...BUFFALO!!!...
        "The right of free speech is the God given right of each man to make an ass of himself." B Franklin

Comment

• 4thAndLong
          I'm Really 4 and Short
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by fabolouspaul
          4thandlong, I'm still not happy with your prediction for the Bills-Fins game!

Everytime I pick against them, they win.

Comment

• BigDoug
            1-800-SAD-GOAT
            • Jul 2002

I agree with Dihard, if the Pats try to play the shift defence that they did in Buffalo, where they were never set at the line of scrimmage, we will kill them with Travis Henry....as long as we learned something about leverage at the point of attack from the last game with them. They should give up minimum 5 yds a carry with that stoopid scheme, assuming the OL has been properly coached since reviewing the film from that game.

Comment

• Scott
              shelby's big brother
              • Jul 2002

Belichek has Drew's # and our D is still like a Div III college team.

Pats 23
              Bills 16

Comment

Working...
              X