• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • im4bflo
    the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
    • Sep 2003

Sacking Brady

Why doesn't his line get holding calls, when they're really holding on every play, like they say. Pressure Brady, and no way they have that record.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

I only noticed one blatant missed holding call during the SB- it was on the same play when they flagged the Eagles for the late hit (which I do think was warranted- Brady got thrown to the ground well after he released the ball). Also, in the ref's defense, they didn't call the Eagles for holding either so at least they were being consistent.

All o-lines get away with some holding. The Pats have a good line and a good protection scheme- I don't know how to judge whether they get away with it more than other teams.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

As Madden would say (over and over) "There's holding on just about every play, it's just a matter of whether the referee sees it"

Comment

• devour
        • Sep 2004

Haven't you heard? Brady and the Pats have NFL referees in the back of their pockets

Comment

• im4bflo
          the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
          • Sep 2003

Originally posted by devour
          Haven't you heard? Brady and the Pats have NFL referees in the back of their pockets
          They like it in the rear

Comment

• jamze132
            Don’t hate…
            • Jun 2003

Brady loves the play where he gets to put his hands on the center's ass.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
              • May 2003

Sour grapes guys. C'mon. That guy is tough as nails. That entire team. Sure there is luck involved, there always is, but that is one bad ass "team". How can you continue to deny that? Sure as Bills fans we hate em', but you have to admit, they are are a football machine...

Comment

• im4bflo
                the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                Sour grapes guys. C'mon. That guy is tough as nails. That entire team. Sure there is luck involved, there always is, but that is one bad ass "team". How can you continue to deny that? Sure as Bills fans we hate em', but you have to admit, they are are a football machine...
                F your Patsies, I can't believe there's still room on that wagon.

Comment

• jamze132
                  Don’t hate…
                  • Jun 2003

Originally posted by bills_fan_atic
                  OK, they are a great team who knows what the word "team" means. But it doesn't mean that Brady isn't gay. And Drew sucks!

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
                    • May 2003

Originally posted by im4bflo
                    F your Patsies, I can't believe there's still room on that wagon.
                    How dare you call them "my" Patsies? Quit your whining. I am over the Patriots and all their success. Sure I'm mad as hell that I will have to hear about them over and over again for the rest of my life, but I am through listening to the likes of you cry about them all the time. Still, don't refer to them as my team bro. That is not cool at all.

Comment

• ScottLawrence
                      • Jan 2004

Its not so much the O-Line.

Its more Brady......He is the best quarterback when it comes to pocket awareness, he is always sliding to the side with less pressure, and always reads the blitz brillantly.

Im suprised the rest of you Bills fans haven't picked up on this.

Hes the reason why the O-Line looks so great, IMO.
                      You're right, I am a coward! I haven't any courage at all. I even scare myself.

Comment

• northernbillfan
                        Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Speaking of sacking Brady...

When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• im4bflo
                          the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                          • Sep 2003

Brady JACKED UP with his nose sticking out his earhole with a snot bubble on it :rotfl"

Comment

Working...
                          X