PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Bills

ac_lanham
12-01-2002, 06:21 PM
FROM A DOLPHINS FAN

The Bills own Miami this year, plain and simple. My fellow fin fans try to make excuses for Miami losing to Buffalo, there are no excuses. A win is a win is a win is a win. You guys just had our number this season. I really hope this doesn't start another streak like we had vs. the Jets. Our defense is like Jekyll and Hyde, Madison is highly overrated, he seems to get torched now at least once a game, twice a game by Moulds. Where was Zach Thomas??? Did Travis Henry spray cooking oil over himself because we couldn't tackle him for *****. Nah, j/k he's tough as nails and underrated, I like him. This was a must win for both our teams and this game showed which team truly has the most heart. You guys are a good team, once you draft yourself a D-Lineman in the first or second round and give him time to jell, you'll be a good team. Henry owns us, Bledsoe owns, Moulds and Price own us, Buffalo owns us this year. Congrats Bills

I'm out

4thAndLong
12-01-2002, 06:28 PM
Great post, ac_lanham. It's nice talking to some Phin fans with class, and that swallowed the reality pill unlike a few (WCF)...

Hope you can stick around the zone and join in on our discussions, it's always great to hear an outsider's opinion.

Ð
12-01-2002, 07:18 PM
Thanks AC, we own your ass (at least for this year) ;)

SoFL-Cheesehead
12-01-2002, 07:55 PM
GREAT WIN!!

The Bills played a GREAT great game today!! Letting Ricky Williams run for all those yards and still able to win the game in the end, WOW!!!

The Buffalo Bills has the best WRs in the NFL!!

4thAndLong
12-01-2002, 07:58 PM
SoFL....

Drop the joint and slowly walk away...

Are you feeling ok?

Cntrygal
12-01-2002, 09:34 PM
Thanks for the post and "congrats" ac. :)

btw.... "Welcome to the Zone" ;)

ublinkwescore
12-01-2002, 10:43 PM
I hope this game is just the jumpstart to get both our offense and Defense to play the way they need to play from here on out if we're going to go to the playoffs. I've gotta start kicking my father out more often - every time I stay home to watch the games (when I'm lucky enough to get them televised out here in Ca), and my father's around making his naive comments about football (he doesn't follow any sports, and doesn't know anything about them) the Bills lose. We lost that game 2 years ago against Tampa Bay (you guys remember the one where half our D - Winfield, Cowart, Carpenter, and Rogers all got hurt) because he was at home making his dumb comments left and right - I wanted to throw the remote at him.