Clear All
  • Novacane
    • Jul 2002

DLC..........rip TD here

OK DLC.........tell us how stupid TD is
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

Well since there aren't any DLC posting here, I guess it's only fitting that an Amigo does it.

Drew sucks!
    Donahoe is a ho!
    Lindel is just plain gay!

Sorry about the Drew/Ryan bash... I couldn't contain myself.

Comment

• bills_fan_atic
      • May 2003

Dear Tom Donahoe,

I hate you. You have ruined my life. Drew is the best thing to happen to Buffalo since hot wings. You would be wise to draft another receiver becuase those idiots you call receivers sure as heck aren't getting it done. Oh and what is up with the crippled running back you wasted a precious number one draft pick on? No wonder Drew has a horrible record in Buffalo. He needs a better running back too. Oh my God, don't get me started on the offensive line. Those guys can't sustain a block for more than four seconds, Drew needs at least ten. Once again. I hate you. You are a good for nothing, scum sucking, low down dirty piece of dog poop.

Comment

• The_Philster
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
        Well since there aren't any DLC posting here, I guess it's only fitting that an Amigo does it.
        according to Tatonka's definition, the DLC is just a figment of the amigos' warped imagination
        The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

I'll stick to being a Bills fan, which I've been since before the Kemp-Lamonica controversy. I hope the Bills make the right decision at QB, and I'll support the starter as I always do. I'm looking for a playoff berth, regardless of who is at the helm.

I don't understand hating a particular player more than loving the Bills.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            I'll stick to being a Bills fan, which I've been since before the Kemp-Lamonica controversy. I hope the Bills make the right decision at QB, and I'll support the starter as I always do. I'm looking for a playoff berth, regardless of who is at the helm.

Drew Bledsoe is a threat to the Bills winning a SB. Therefore, supporting him and loving the Bills is a conflict of interest.
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• mybills
              81 st zoner
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Philagape
              Drew Bledsoe is a threat to the Bills winning a SB. Therefore, supporting him and loving the Bills is a conflict of interest.
              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The_Philster
                • Jul 2002

Great post...indicative of a true Bills fan
                Originally posted by Philagape
                If he's QBing the Bills, you support him or you don't. The side you take indicates whether or not the team is more important than a personal dislike of the player. I was sick to my stomach during Flutie's slump in 99...hated having him play because he was constantly screwing up...but I supported him because he was the QB for my team. Contrary to amigo belief, you can support a player and complain about him at the same time...just takes some level of intelligence to do so.
                The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• finsrclowns
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by regor
                  OK DLC.........tell us how stupid TD is
                  Do you KNOW something other than some speculation and rumors you'd like to share about the QB situation? Didn't think so.
                  finsrclowns

Comment

• regor
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                    Do you KNOW something other than some speculation and rumors you'd like to share about the QB situation? Didn't think so.

If you're so sure it's just all speculation wanna place a bet on it? I'm willing.

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by finsrclowns
                      Don't hold your breath..I wouldn't expect much from someone who thinks the GM makes coaching calls.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

I agree. I certainly have my preference. But if it doesnt go that way, thats fine I will move full steam ahead and support Losman. I wish Drew all the success in the world no matter what helmet he has on. The DLC will live on.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• regor
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                          Don't hold your breath..I wouldn't expect much from someone who thinks the GM makes coaching calls.

Why do always try and pick a fight. I never said that. If you think MM made this decision on his own you're the one whos not to smart.

Comment

• The_Philster
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by regor
                            Why do always try and pick a fight. I never said that. If you think MM made this decision on his own you're the one whos not to smart.
                            You deny this post less than half an hour after it was made? http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...0&postcount=33

Comment

• Philagape
                              WIN NOW
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The_Philster
                              Great post...indicative of a true Bills fan

If he's QBing the Bills, you support him or you don't. The side you take indicates whether or not the team is more important than a personal dislike of the player. I was sick to my stomach during Flutie's slump in 99...hated having him play because he was constantly screwing up...but I supported him because he was the QB for my team. Contrary to amigo belief, you can support a player and complain about him at the same time...just takes some level of intelligence to do so.
                              Why would anyone want someone to play who they acknowledge is hurting the team?? If you support someone who's detrimental to the team, then you're NOT supporting the team. That's not intelligence, just sappy sentimentality. Good thing coaches and GMs don't have that kind of blind loyalty, or no one would ever get benched for playing poorly. What if the Bills had stuck with Mike Pucillo?? Would we be obliged to support him as the starting LG? Must we also support Lindell? Or, as Bills fans, should we call for improvements? Are we supposed to be robotic, monotonous minions, accepting everything that's put before us? "Yes Tom .... Yes Tom .... Yes Tom ...." What are ticket buyers and taxpayers paying for?? This is OUR franchise! And we have to right to gripe!
                              Or, I'll give you a nonsports analogy you may relate to ... Does loving this country mean never criticizing the president and wishing it was someone else?
                              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X