PDA

View Full Version : So what will Drew do?

Novacane
02-11-2005, 06:14 PM
If what Lenny P says is true what do you think Drew will decide

The_Philster
02-11-2005, 06:24 PM
Well, I voted return as the backup...but I think that he'll try to put out some feelers to see where he could get a starting job.

ScottLawrence
02-11-2005, 08:14 PM
No question he will ask for his release, IMO.

jpdex12
02-11-2005, 08:40 PM
why do you think that Parcells has held out on resigning Vinny? The writing is on the wall and Len P's statement is the frosting on the cake!

Mr. Cynical
02-11-2005, 10:00 PM
C) Herd cattle at this multi-million dollar ranch in Montana

Uncle Jesse
02-11-2005, 10:30 PM
I can see Drew in Dallas.

Drive 4 Five
02-11-2005, 10:37 PM
If what Lenny P says is true what do you think Drew will decide

What are you talking about bro? Do you got the ESPN Insider or what? You are talking about ESPN's Lenny right? So where is the link? All I saw was an article from 1/6 going on about how everyone from Ralph Wilson to Mike Mularkey believes that Drew deserves to return as the starter. I am not sure what you are referring to.

:peace:

Drive 4 Five
02-11-2005, 10:40 PM
Holy cow! I just saw the link. :dance:

TigerJ
02-11-2005, 10:45 PM
C) Herd cattle at this multi-million dollar ranch in Montana

Absolutely, if he doesn't find the opportunity he's hoping for in football.

jamze132
02-11-2005, 10:56 PM
I as well voted for him to return as the backup and clipboard caretaker, but I don't see Drew doing that, and ya can't blame him. The guy still thinks he's got it. But I hopes he sticks around and can help out JP

On a side note, I would love to make close to 5 mil and ride the pine for a year. NO chance of getting mamed due to slow feet. (unless he gets smoked my Vincent during practice)

Drive 4 Five
02-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Yeah baby! Suddenly Bills zone is fun again. I haven't been around for awhile now. I nearly sodded myself when I saw the news. I don't give a damn if it is speculatory or not. What about you fellas?

generalmills
02-12-2005, 12:42 AM
Drew seems to be a great fighter and stands up when all the walls around him are coming down... whether it is best for him or not, I think he will ask for a release and go down fighting as a started.. (ofcoarse someone will take a chance on him)... we had a second rate offensive line at best... the theory will still be around that with a good line and time to pass: his arm and experience could work... if he is released he will find a place to play..whether he succeeds of not is a different story!

The Natrix
02-12-2005, 01:40 AM
why do you think that Parcells has held out on resigning Vinny? The writing is on the wall and Len P's statement is the frosting on the cake!

:cloud9:

Michael82
02-12-2005, 10:06 AM
Drew has too much pride to just become a backup. He'll offer his services as a starter for a cheaper price, most likely Dallas IMO.

Drive 4 Five
02-12-2005, 02:27 PM
Drew seems to be a great fighter and stands up when all the walls around him are coming down... whether it is best for him or not, I think he will ask for a release and go down fighting as a started.. (ofcoarse someone will take a chance on him)... we had a second rate offensive line at best... the theory will still be around that with a good line and time to pass: his arm and experience could work... if he is released he will find a place to play..whether he succeeds of not is a different story!

Drew is a great guy. You have to admire his resiliency and the beating he took in the media week in and week out. I wish him the best. I don't regret that he came to Buffalo. If anything, that first year, he gave us hope again for the first time since Kelly retired. I loved Flutie as much as the next guy, but I never really believed he could take us to the promised land (Belichick had his number too). It was different with Drew. But those days our over. By the way, could you imagine the amount of money you would have to have tied up in your offensive line to make this guy look good.?