• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Insult tourny practice ring

You can use this thread as a practice ring to start sparring for the upcoming insult tourny.

This thread will remain unmoderated, but remember it's just practice. Don't waste your good material.

Pick on ANYONE who enters this thread, even if they are not in the tourny.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Hey *******s, show me what you got. *****es.

Comment

• STAMPY
      Hall of Fame Zoner
      • Sep 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone
      Hey *******s, show me what you got. *****es.
      hey what's up ya lil twirp. Look at ya, all 48 inches of ya. Dumb****One you know what you remind me of? A movie star!!! Yes a star... THEY CALL HIM WILLOW! Same size, same look, Even the freakin hair. Hey size doesn't matter RIGHT man... you are proof ya lil bastard. You are one bad mama jamma. One tough cookie. Twisted Steel with Sex Appeal. Size is Overrated right buddy. Your whore of a wife needs to understand. Not every man is built like a HULK. Ya you're not cocked and locked and ready to load like ME. But you do have your fine points. Discount clothing. You still fit into young mens. The man can still gets away buying kicks in the kid department.

Extra income. At the next zone tailgate we can do BF1 tossings. He's got a big mouth of course but that's just to make up for ALL his short comings. I still like the lil fella. He's a good guy.

And i gotta love his tough guy stories about how he beat up some guy on bourbon street. Some guy who had a knife. Supposedly BF1 choked him out. he layeth the smack on the guy. but BF1 you can't beat me, You can't see me, you see my knees Beeeeeeee Don't sing it, bring it ya ****in ******!!!

{i just threw that out quick, real short no pun intended}
      Attached Files

Comment

• Mr.Reality
        • Nov 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
        You can use this thread as a practice ring to start sparring for the upcoming insult tourny.
        Are you in the tourney? Get your jollies elsewhere.

Comment

• northernbillfan
          Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

His attention span is as short as he is.

But anyway, this thread can be used by anyone, but they should realize that once they post here, they become a punching bag.
          When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
            His attention span is as short as he is.

But anyway, this thread can be used by anyone, but they should realize that once they post here, they become a punching bag.
            He quoted you, numbnuts.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by STAMPY
              hey what's up ya lil twirp. Look at ya, all 48 inches of ya. Dumb****One you know what you remind me of? A movie star!!! Yes a star... THEY CALL HIM WILLOW! Same size, same look, Even the freakin hair. Hey size doesn't matter RIGHT man... you are proof ya lil bastard. You are one bad mama jamma. One tough cookie. Twisted Steel with Sex Appeal. Size is Overrated right buddy. Your whore of a wife needs to understand. Not every man is built like a HULK. Ya you're not cocked and locked and ready to load like ME. But you do have your fine points. Discount clothing. You still fit into young mens. The man can still gets away buying kicks in the kid department.

Extra income. At the next zone tailgate we can do BF1 tossings. He's got a big mouth of course but that's just to make up for ALL his short comings. I still like the lil fella. He's a good guy.

And i gotta love his tough guy stories about how he beat up some guy on bourbon street. Some guy who had a knife. Supposedly BF1 choked him out. he layeth the smack on the guy. but BF1 you can't beat me, You can't see me, you see my knees Beeeeeeee Don't sing it, bring it ya ****in ******!!!

Why are you so mean?

I'm glad I layed 500 zbs in you to win.

Comment

• Mr.Reality
                • Nov 2002

For once I agree with Allen Iverson:

If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

Comment

• The Natrix
                  • Jul 2002

**** *****, if your cross-over is as weak as your yellow and green colors, you might have to take an early exit.

Byrd.

Comment

• STAMPY
                    Hall of Fame Zoner
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by The Natrix
                    **** *****, if your cross-over is as weak as your yellow and green colors, you might have to take an early exit.

Comment

• The Natrix
                      • Jul 2002

Please respond when a post is directed at you, STAMPAGE.

Byrd.

Comment

• BuffaloJayhawk
                        • Aug 2004

monkeyboy
                        http://www.queencityfc.com/Index.asp <-- Buffalo's Pro Soccer Club!

Comment

• mybills
                          81 st zoner
                          • Jul 2002

I hate rap.
                          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• The King
                            Without me it's just Awe so
                            • Jun 2004

You didnt throw that out. About 5 different wrestlers did, you just wasted everyones time with a 9 page rant using nursery rhymes. So go back to watching sweaty men roll around on the ground.

No your role, and shut your mouth.
                            I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                            "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                            You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                            It was all
                            true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                            He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                            mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                              • Aug 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                              You didnt throw that out. About 5 different wrestlers did, you just wasted everyones time with a 9 page rant using nursery rhymes. So go back to watching sweaty men roll around on the ground.

No your role, and shut your mouth.
                              Know your role.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              😂
                              🥰
                              😘
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😞