PDA

View Full Version : Insult tourny practice ring

northernbillfan
02-11-2005, 06:31 PM
You can use this thread as a practice ring to start sparring for the upcoming insult tourny. :box:

This thread will remain unmoderated, but remember it's just practice. Don't waste your good material.

Pick on ANYONE who enters this thread, even if they are not in the tourny. :chair:

LtBillsFan66
02-11-2005, 06:42 PM
Hey *******s, show me what you got. *****es.

STAMPY
02-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Hey *******s, show me what you got. *****es.
hey what's up ya lil twirp. Look at ya, all 48 inches of ya. Dumb****One you know what you remind me of? A movie star!!! Yes a star... THEY CALL HIM WILLOW! Same size, same look, Even the freakin hair. Hey size doesn't matter RIGHT man... you are proof ya lil bastard. You are one bad mama jamma. One tough cookie. Twisted Steel with Sex Appeal. Size is Overrated right buddy. Your whore of a wife needs to understand. Not every man is built like a HULK. Ya you're not cocked and locked and ready to load like ME. But you do have your fine points. Discount clothing. You still fit into young mens. The man can still gets away buying kicks in the kid department.

Extra income. At the next zone tailgate we can do BF1 tossings. He's got a big mouth of course but that's just to make up for ALL his short comings. I still like the lil fella. He's a good guy.

And i gotta love his tough guy stories about how he beat up some guy on bourbon street. Some guy who had a knife. Supposedly BF1 choked him out. he layeth the smack on the guy. but BF1 you can't beat me, You can't see me, you see my knees Beeeeeeee Don't sing it, bring it ya ****in ******!!!

{i just threw that out quick, real short no pun intended} :dance:

Mr.Reality
02-11-2005, 07:19 PM
You can use this thread as a practice ring to start sparring for the upcoming insult tourny.
Are you in the tourney? Get your jollies elsewhere.

northernbillfan
02-11-2005, 07:49 PM
His attention span is as short as he is.

But anyway, this thread can be used by anyone, but they should realize that once they post here, they become a punching bag.

LtBillsFan66
02-11-2005, 08:02 PM
His attention span is as short as he is.

But anyway, this thread can be used by anyone, but they should realize that once they post here, they become a punching bag.
He quoted you, numbnuts.

LtBillsFan66
02-11-2005, 08:03 PM
hey what's up ya lil twirp. Look at ya, all 48 inches of ya. Dumb****One you know what you remind me of? A movie star!!! Yes a star... THEY CALL HIM WILLOW! Same size, same look, Even the freakin hair. Hey size doesn't matter RIGHT man... you are proof ya lil bastard. You are one bad mama jamma. One tough cookie. Twisted Steel with Sex Appeal. Size is Overrated right buddy. Your whore of a wife needs to understand. Not every man is built like a HULK. Ya you're not cocked and locked and ready to load like ME. But you do have your fine points. Discount clothing. You still fit into young mens. The man can still gets away buying kicks in the kid department.

Extra income. At the next zone tailgate we can do BF1 tossings. He's got a big mouth of course but that's just to make up for ALL his short comings. I still like the lil fella. He's a good guy.

And i gotta love his tough guy stories about how he beat up some guy on bourbon street. Some guy who had a knife. Supposedly BF1 choked him out. he layeth the smack on the guy. but BF1 you can't beat me, You can't see me, you see my knees Beeeeeeee Don't sing it, bring it ya ****in ******!!!

:cry:

Why are you so mean?

:rofl: I'm glad I layed 500 zbs in you to win. :up:

Mr.Reality
02-11-2005, 08:22 PM
For once I agree with Allen Iverson:

If I can't practice, I can't practice. It is as simple as that. It ain't about that at all. It's easy to sum it up if you're just talking about practice. We're sitting here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we're talking about practice. I mean listen, we're sitting here talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, but we're talking about practice. Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game last it's my last but we're talking about practice man. How silly is that?

The Natrix
02-12-2005, 01:26 AM
**** *****, if your cross-over is as weak as your yellow and green colors, you might have to take an early exit.

STAMPY
02-12-2005, 01:30 AM
**** *****, if your cross-over is as weak as your yellow and green colors, you might have to take an early exit.
:snooze:

The Natrix
02-12-2005, 02:06 AM
:snooze:

Please respond when a post is directed at you, STAMPAGE.

Jayhawk
02-12-2005, 07:36 AM
monkeyboy

mybills
02-12-2005, 07:45 AM

I hate rap. :down:

The King
02-12-2005, 07:51 AM

You didnt throw that out. About 5 different wrestlers did, you just wasted everyones time with a 9 page rant using nursery rhymes. So go back to watching sweaty men roll around on the ground.

No your role, and shut your mouth.

SabreEleven
02-12-2005, 08:17 AM
You didnt throw that out. About 5 different wrestlers did, you just wasted everyones time with a 9 page rant using nursery rhymes. So go back to watching sweaty men roll around on the ground.

Know your role.

The King
02-12-2005, 08:18 AM
Know your role.

**** That. Spelling is for :nerd:

Jayhawk
02-12-2005, 09:47 AM
I know you are but what am I?

STAMPY
02-12-2005, 11:11 AM

besides layeth the smack? Where was that stolen from wrasslin?
you amuse me. Bottomline is you threw fire on me dawg... I got something for ya if ya get by the first round

The King
02-12-2005, 11:18 AM
Why wait until I get by the 1st round. Why dont we line up toe to toe in the first round? I am sure LOG will arrange it.

Step it up or Go Home. :bringit:

Shiny Chicken
02-12-2005, 11:27 AM
This is gonna be easier than I thought...

STAMPY
02-12-2005, 11:27 AM
Why wait until I get by the 1st round. Why dont we line up toe to toe in the first round? I am sure LOG will arrange it.

Step it up or Go Home. :bringit:

Im not scared to face you at all :rofl:

If you wanna have an early funeral that's all on you. I don't care who gets thrown at me... As i've said before... If its Blink, if its ShinyChicken, or if its you... Hell even If its LordOfGoddamnGayness... Anybody that faces me will get the ****ed Knocked Out... Bottomline... if you go Toe to Toe... Eye to Eye... FACE TO FACE, Nose to Nose, Hardcore Living Legend to Living in the basement of your folks for life leading a garage band. Brother you got no chance...The odds of you putting a dent in my parade or the same odds you got of banging a groupie. None cause your band sucks!!!

Forward_Lateral
02-12-2005, 11:32 AM
LOL! What a bunch of candy-asses. I've seen better smack at a nursery school. Stampy, you need to lay off the Wrestling Tapes dude, it's pretty ****in lame. Face it dog, you ain't got no ****in game.

Marino13Phins
02-12-2005, 11:36 AM
I've seen better insults in a Dr. Suess book.

Forward_Lateral
02-12-2005, 11:38 AM
I've seen better insults in a Dr. Suess book.

Don't lie, we all know you can't read. Remedial mother ****er. Only a Fins fan would read Dr. Suess. Backbiter.

Marino13Phins
02-12-2005, 11:40 AM
<B>Don't lie, we all know you can't read.</B> Remedial mother ****er. <B>Only a Fins fan would read Dr. Suess. Backbiter.

You have to make up your mind. Can I read or can I not read?

Novacane
02-12-2005, 11:44 AM

:rofl: F_L ain't the brightest bulb

Forward_Lateral
02-12-2005, 11:44 AM

Are you even in the smack competition?

Marino13Phins
02-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Are you even in the smack competition?

You better hope not.

Marino13Phins
02-12-2005, 11:49 AM
:rofl: F_L ain't the brightest bulb

:rofl:

Bufftp
02-12-2005, 11:52 AM
Don't lie, we all know you can't read. Remedial mother ****er. Only a Fins fan would read Dr. Suess. Backbiter.
he can read, Dr. Zuess is required text at University of Miami's advanced placement Rhetoric classes.

Marino13Phins
02-12-2005, 11:54 AM
he can read, Dr. Zuess is required text at University of Miami's advanced placement Rhetoric classes.

Exactly Bufftp. The nerve of some people. Dr. Suess make Mark Twain look like a jackass.

STAMPY
02-12-2005, 11:56 AM
LOL! What a bunch of candy-asses. I've seen better smack at a nursery school. Stampy, you need to lay off the Wrestling Tapes dude, it's pretty ****in lame. Face it dog, you ain't got no ****in game.

This coming from a dumb ass redneck who drove his ass to florida with his butt buddy... To **** up Regor.

Get this guys this guy drove instead of flew because he couldn't get his ax on the plane through security... I guess you're just not very bright. Why didn't you just buy a ****in Ax at Sears in Florida. Ya could have ****in flew in ya dumb ****.

forward redneck life is cool right!!!! Ill tell ya how red neck this mother ****er is...
You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table. Man You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test. Your ****ing home has more miles on it than your car. Dude for gods sake You prefer car keys to Q-tips

Forward you're nuts dawg. I dunno why your name is forwards bro. Everything you do is backwards. Look at your lifestyle. you still ****in piss on the lawn. And we're not talking about pissing on the lawn when you're piss drunk. It's your damn life. Also rumor has it you like to receive. You and Canadian Eh like to play catch. He likes the shotgun i hear but you prefer the wam, bam, thank you bam style. You like to receive huh? To each his own, You ****in ******, sorry im homo phobic? What i'd like to do is drag your ****in gayass on the back of that trailer you call a home ya vile, disgusting Queer. You like it RAW. You sick freak :bow:

The King
02-12-2005, 11:56 AM
I dont know how you find all this time to trash talk. It must really interfere with your schedule of taking pictures of yourself in front of your Rock poster. You seem to be pretty high or yourself, arrogant even. Your Parade!? You share that parade with 23,000 other gays and lesbians. Speaking of which how will you spending your Valentines day? Nice and Cozy with a novel, or will you live a little and try to pull some hot babe online for cybersex.

So how about it champ? A Valentines Day Massacre?

STAMPY
02-12-2005, 11:59 AM
I dont know how you find all this time to trash talk. It must really interfere with your schedule of taking pictures of yourself in front of your Rock poster. You seem to be pretty high or yourself, arrogant even. Your Parade!? You share that parade with 23,000 other gays and lesbians. Speaking of which how will you spending your Valentines day? Nice and Cozy with a novel, or will you live a little and try to pull some hot babe online for cybersex.

So how about it champ? A Valentines Day Massacre?

that was pathetic :evil:

Forward_Lateral
02-12-2005, 12:12 PM
This coming from a dumb ass redneck who drove his ass to florida with his butt buddy... To **** up Regor.

Get this guys this guy drove instead of flew because he couldn't get his ax on the plane through security... I guess you're just not very bright. Why didn't you just buy a ****in Ax at Sears in Florida. Ya could have ****in flew in ya dumb ****.

forward redneck life is cool right!!!! Ill tell ya how red neck this mother ****er is...
You keep a can of Raid on the kitchen table. Man You think the O.J. trial was the big Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test. Your ****ing home has more miles on it than your car. Dude for gods sake You prefer car keys to Q-tips

Forward you're nuts dawg. I dunno why your name is forwards bro. Everything you do is backwards. Look at your lifestyle. you still ****in piss on the lawn. And we're not talking about pissing on the lawn when you're piss drunk. It's your damn life. Also rumor has it you like to receive. You and Canadian Eh like to play catch. He likes the shotgun i hear but you prefer the wam, bam, thank you bam style. You like to receive huh? To each his own, You ****in ******, sorry im homo phobic? What i'd like to do is drag your ****in gayass on the back of that trailer you call a home ya vile, disgusting Queer. You like it RAW. You sick freak :bow:

All of this coming from a guy with a user title "the shocker". What is that, your finishing move when you are trying to steal your little brother's candy? Your smack is ****in borrringggg, not to mention unoriginal. If I wanted to see redneck jokes, I'd watch your daddy Jeff Foxworthy on TV.
As for the buying an axe at Sears, dude, just because you are night cleanup boy there, doesn't mean you have to try to make sales.
Dude, you know I'm not queer, you still mad that I wouldn't let you toss my salad?
Stampy, that's an original name. I suppose it's because of all the food stamps you get each month. I heard you then trade them to regor for crack....brown crack that is.

The King
02-12-2005, 12:15 PM
that was pathetic :evil:

I agree, I think foward lat should step up in my place.

Bling
02-12-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm actually scared of you guys. You seem like the type that'd want to murder me if I kicked your arse.

Bling
02-12-2005, 03:29 PM
All of this coming from a guy with a user title "the shocker". What is that, your finishing move when you are trying to steal your little brother's candy? Your smack is ****in borrringggg, not to mention unoriginal. If I wanted to see redneck jokes, I'd watch your daddy Jeff Foxworthy on TV.
As for the buying an axe at Sears, dude, just because you are night cleanup boy there, doesn't mean you have to try to make sales.
Dude, you know I'm not queer, you still mad that I wouldn't let you toss my salad?
Stampy, that's an original name. I suppose it's because of all the food stamps you get each month. I heard you then trade them to regor for crack....brown crack that is.

:chuckle: Best crap I've seen so far.

Jayhawk
02-12-2005, 05:09 PM
I don't know what's worse bling, you or the fact that you are the worst excuse for a midget I've ever seen on here.

STAMPY
02-12-2005, 05:35 PM
I don't know what's worse bling, you or the fact that you are the worst excuse for a midget I've ever seen on here.

Bling's Hero

Mr.Reality
02-12-2005, 08:59 PM
You guys realize you have less than 48 hours, right?

I suggest you cut the small talk and get to practicin'. I expect ten pages by Monday.

The Natrix
02-13-2005, 04:31 AM
expect the majestic like flint,
Stich
Ten pages are the craves
of every little ten year-old zoner craves
the educational master
Flip **** past yer
stitched up dim wit.

Jayhawk
02-13-2005, 07:34 AM
****nut

Michael82
02-13-2005, 10:53 AM
I'm here for some target practice. :snicker:

:couch:

northernbillfan
02-13-2005, 05:05 PM
monkeyboy

I know you are but what am I?

****nut

With witty replies like that your should count yourself lucky that you withdrew from the competition. You would have been eaten alive, and spit out as chum for the sharks.

northernbillfan
02-13-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm here for some target practice. :snicker:

:couch:
Look out Mikey, you are now open for a barrage of insults. Stay behind the couch, if you can fit back there.

Michael82
02-14-2005, 09:52 AM
Look out Mikey, you are now open for a barrage of insults. Stay behind the couch, if you can fit back there.
I can fit back there, and I got your mom with me. :snicker: