• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

Just Got Back From the Game

Holy crap I am still cold. Two hours driving in a blizzard to get to grand island. WHOAA!!! What fun.

I don't think I have ever had a better time at a game. It wasn't just the fact that we won. In fact, with five minutes left in the third I was thinking how much of a great game it was. Winning it was great. We have finally beaten a good team I don't care what anyone says. Thanks to all the Zoners who came to the game it was a great experience today.
  • mchurchfie
    • Jul 2002

Yes, it took me 3 1/2 hours to get home. Nice to meet you and the rest of the Zoners today Typo..it was a blast!! We represented well!
    My Band
    daveviterna.com

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

You made it over to the Zone party, Churchie? J7 and I left to go back to mine about 11. Well, at least you hung with us Saturday night.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Voltron
        • Jul 2002

I just want to compliment the Fans that went. I was halfway between Cape Cod and Utica NY listening to the game on the radio (when we could hear it) and all the announcers kept saying was they couldn't believe that out of a sell out crowd they swore not one person had moved. The Ralph was LOUD and that is an understatement! I would have to say that out of all of the NFL teams out there the Bills fans are the toughest! (I will admit Green Bay is an extreamly close 2nd) I personaly believe the fans had something to do with this win and that I hope some one on the team says something to that fact!

Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
        - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
        -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
        - Mark Twain

Comment

• lordofgun
          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
          • Jul 2002

Yesterday's game was the most incredible thing I've seen in my life. AMAZING! It was something out of a storybook. Just when the Dolphins were down and getting the ball back, the heavens opened and the deluge of snow came down! It's what Buffalo football was all about. It'll be very hard to top that experience.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• The_Philster
            • Jul 2002

Of course, we hadn't moved, Voltron....we were froze where we were...LOL
            The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Jaded 7
              Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
              • Jul 2002

It was a great game! I had a total blast!!! Unfortunately because I am so sick, Phil and I left about half way through the 4th quarter. I just couldn't sit in that weather another minute.

I had a great time seeing everyone again!!:) I'm just sorry I didn't stick around much. I'm glad to hear everyone made it back safely. I was worried that my plane wouldn't take off, but thankfully it did. I'm home today. I'm sure I have bronchitis. I'm off to the doctor in a bit.

Great to see everyone again! I can't wait for our next gathering!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
              Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
              The only answer I found for all this hurt
              Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• The Natrix
                • Jul 2002

yes, the game kicked ass!

Hearing the roar of the crowd at a strange time, and looking up to see the snow about to touch down was great!

Now lets go get revenge on NE and watch the Raiders and Bears win.

Byrd.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

Once we got out of the stadium lot (which took 50 minutes) it only took CP about 20 minutes to get me home!! Made it home by 5:50...just in time to watch the highlights!!

What a game.

Look up heaven in the dictionary and there is a pix of yesterday's stadium with the definition...Heaven is a concrete stadium in Orchard Park, NY covered with snow where the Buffalo Bills defeat the Miami Dolphins in front of 80,000 die hard snowmen!!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

What a bunch of whiners- I got home at 1 AM

My view ( we sit right behind where the photographers sit)

Comment

• The_Philster
                      • Jul 2002

I got home at 8 am myself, Dozer. I wasn't going to drive through that any further than I had to. Grabbed a room at the Days Inn after dropping Jaded off at the airport.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

That doesn't count! You grabbed a room!! You were snoozing by 7 PM!

Comment

• The_Philster
                          • Jul 2002

Naw....but I had dozed off by 8pm Thank God J7's flight was able to leave

Comment

• clumping platelets

I fell asleep after NFL Prime Time showed the Bills game replays :)

Comment

• BillsFanStuckInWisc
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Man, you guys sound like you had a really good time there. I wish I could've joined you guys but I'm STUCK IN WISCONSIN! Maybe next season.

Post pictures guys!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X