PDA

View Full Version : New England Patsies Conspiracy Theory

PhinsFan66
02-12-2005, 12:54 AM
OK, I don't mean to sound like Oliver Stone, but there is something that smells fishy in New England and it's NOT the clam chowdaa. It seems to me like the Pats have gotten every single break a team could get over the past five years.
Starting with the TUCK against the Oakland Raiders in the snow, the breaks have gone for the Patsies every time. I am beginning to think that TagliaBOO and Kraft must belong to some secret society with the great fixer (McMahon, the Commish of the WWF). If you don't believe me think about this:

In the last 4 playoff games, not ONE single holding or pass interference call was made against the Patsies. NONE !!! Holding happens on every single play, unless you are a Patsie. Come on officials,let's try to at least make it look like they are not handing games to those clowns !!

I think the Eastern elite Boston Brahmins along with Chris Berman and Peter Gammons, Tags, and Kraft, met secretly to decide to reverse the curse for the Red Sox and then to put the whammy on any team playing the Patsies,,,,did you notice Donovan McNabb's strange appearance and play??? Was he secretly drugged?, did he have food poisoning?....why was he and Andy Reid unable to notice the play clock running down in the 4th??/ Hmmmm? Did you notice the high fives from Kraft? I bet he and Tagliabo have a secret hand shake too. Do you ever notice that the Patsies NEVER beat anyone by more than maybe a field goal or seven points;(usually a last second miraculous field goal by Vinatieri) they made it not too obvious to just beat the Eagles, but not beat the point spread. I think the fix is in gentleman, and the Patsies are pawn in this big Eastern Elite conspiracy!

The Natrix
02-12-2005, 01:33 AM
What's the latest news from Miami? Are the dolphins ready to make a superbowl run?

im4bflo
02-12-2005, 01:55 AM
All the same luck that the fish used to get, has moved to the Patsies.
I've got no problem with that IF it keeps on moving, and we get our shot, but other than that, it's pretty obvious, something's going on.

Michael82
02-12-2005, 10:08 AM
:gag:

McBFLO
02-12-2005, 02:36 PM
OK, I don't mean to sound like Oliver Stone, but there is something that smells fishy in New England and it's NOT the clam chowdaa. It seems to me like the Pats have gotten every single break a team could get over the past five years.
Starting with the TUCK against the Oakland Raiders in the snow, the breaks have gone for the Patsies every time. I am beginning to think that TagliaBOO and Kraft must belong to some secret society with the great fixer (McMahon, the Commish of the WWF). If you don't believe me think about this:

In the last 4 playoff games, not ONE single holding or pass interference call was made against the Patsies. NONE !!! Holding happens on every single play, unless you are a Patsie. Come on officials,let's try to at least make it look like they are not handing games to those clowns !!

I think the Eastern elite Boston Brahmins along with Chris Berman and Peter Gammons, Tags, and Kraft, met secretly to decide to reverse the curse for the Red Sox and then to put the whammy on any team playing the Patsies,,,,did you notice Donovan McNabb's strange appearance and play??? Was he secretly drugged?, did he have food poisoning?....why was he and Andy Reid unable to notice the play clock running down in the 4th??/ Hmmmm? Did you notice the high fives from Kraft? I bet he and Tagliabo have a secret hand shake too. Do you ever notice that the Patsies NEVER beat anyone by more than maybe a field goal or seven points;(usually a last second miraculous field goal by Vinatieri) they made it not too obvious to just beat the Eagles, but not beat the point spread. I think the fix is in gentleman, and the Patsies are pawn in this big Eastern Elite conspiracy!

I think you're compleyrly insane.

DynaPaul
02-12-2005, 09:13 PM
I think you're compleyrly insane.

I don't know. I've been watching them all year and I noticed the same thing. They never get called for holding on the O-Line.

JJamezz
02-12-2005, 09:48 PM
In the last 4 playoff games, not ONE single holding or pass interference call was made against the Patsies.

I've gotta admit, if that's true, it is a little strange...

SabreEleven
02-12-2005, 09:53 PM

Sounds like a made-for-TV movie, but it does make you think.