PDA

View Full Version : I'M 50-50 OF WHAT QB I WANT TO START

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-12-2005, 05:16 PM
I was listening to Mike Schopp on WNSA before he went over to the darkside WGR. He was the one that was saying that we trade for Bledsoe and I thought it would never happen but it did. I didn't want Bledsoe I wanted us to draft Joey Harrington instead. I always liked the QB position I think the QB position is the most awesome position. I always wanted to be the QB if it was playing two hand touch at the park or playing in gym class I always wanted to be the QB. Getting back to the story when we made the trade to get Bledsoe I didn't want to give him a chance because he was a Patriot. But when the BILLS went to get him at his house on Ralph Wilson's private jet and listening to him at the press conference I still didn't want to support him but when we had that rally for him outside the fieldhouse and him shaking hands with all our fans and made the speech like we're going to win the Superbowl and you fans are the best fans in the whole NFL I started believing in him that he was the right QB for us. also the signs that we're posted on 20A and around the stadium. I was there when we unveiled the new jerseys and when he stepped out of the tunnel with his on that's when I knew that he was now a Buffalo Bill and I bought a Bledsoe jersey that's another reason why I want him back because I paid $65 for a jersey. All the jerseys I buy the person either gets traded or leaves. On the other hand I was excited when we drafted Losman also.

Canadian'eh!
02-12-2005, 05:38 PM
I'm 100% sure i just want this drama to be over with and this rediculous little gang war to stop already. whoever can win more games and get us to the playoffs is the one to start.

Novacane
02-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Because you have his jersey is a really bad reason to want Drew to start

Philagape
02-12-2005, 06:28 PM
50-50 .... for a second there I thought you were talking about Drew's completion rate

DynaPaul
02-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Because you have his jersey is a really bad reason to want Drew to start

I stopped buying jerseys with players names on them. I never did have any luck with them. The last one I bought was a Paup jersey. Now, my current jersey has my last name on the back and the year I was born for the numbers.

Philagape
02-12-2005, 09:52 PM
I've got McGahee and Spikes ... I should be good for a few years :D

Dozerdog
02-12-2005, 09:53 PM
I bought a Bledsoe and Reed in 2002 :ill:

mybills
02-13-2005, 12:22 AM
I bought a Bledsoe in 2002
What a dumbass!
:mex: