X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juice
    • Aug 2003

Skills Challenge/Bills Added

Check out the Skills challenge.. Andre Reed is playing in the flag football game(Team Young) now, and Clements and McGee will be in the Fastest man competition. Daryle Green looks fast as hell still. Takeo will be in the strongest man competition.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76
  • Slim
    • Apr 2004

sweet

Comment

• juice
      • Aug 2003

Who is faster Clements or McGee? I'll go with Nate.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
        • Mar 2004

no way.... I'll put 5 ZB's on McGee

Comment

• Armpalm Ali Musch
          The man - - - The legend
          • Sep 2004

McGee is faster

Comment

• juice
            • Aug 2003

Strongest man is bench pressing.. can Spikes compete.?

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Spikes tied at 31 with porter

Comment

• Crisis
                • Aug 2004

Isn't Henry a good bench-presser?
                Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                Vanek is Austrian not European
                Originally posted by Prov401
                Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                Originally posted by better days
                I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• Canadian'eh!
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Crisis
                  Isn't Henry a good bench-presser?

yeah.. he was a competitve weightlifter (state champ in florida i think) in high school... he can outlift the oline... everyone except Pat Williams i think....

Larry Allen is world class strong. he'd kill everyone in this comp.

Comment

• juice
                    • Aug 2003

40 yd dash and daryle green is running.

Comment

• juice
                      • Aug 2003

T. McGee is a distant 3rd in his heat.. he's out.

Nate in heat 2 against D. Green.

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Armpalm Ali Musch
                        McGee is faster
                        Nate into the finals with a strong 2nd in his heat.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

The Final heat was tight with Nate and Lito Shepard who blew everyone away in the 1st heat. Nate is a speed merchant as well as Lito and they ran close with Lito edging Nate out for 2nd, Nate took 3rd - the little KR guy from TB won but he's about 5'6 and obviously an ex-track guy, probably indoor track 60 yard dash guy.

All heats were 40 yd dashes and they started from a 3 pt stance.

T. McGee lost in the second heat and he is definately not a track guy, maybe he stumbled, but he was out of it From Go.

Clements/Shepard was the primetime matchup and Nate had a bad start and in a 40 yd dash the start is crucial.. Nate appeared to be strong in both heats he accelarated better in his 2nd half of the races.. Leaves me to think that he's probably not a track guy and he had alot of top-end speed left.

Clements had a nice showing and his stock should be rising if he has a contract year anything like his first four years. He's been our best DB since his Rookie year and should definatly be a Top priority to lock up into a long term contract before the end of the season.

I would also have to question McGee's speed against fast Recievers at that CB position.. I remember his getting beat up pretty bad by Chrebet and he had a bad back. He'll need Troy Vincent to cover his back on deep patterns, he should not be left out on an island by himself or he'll be toast.

D. Green ran in the second heat with Nate and looked pretty good at 45 yrs old.. he said he had run a 4.35 40 2 years earlier.. He has to be the fastest 40 yr. old in the World. He'd be hell in the Senior Olympics. I wish T. McGee had D. Green's speed.

Spikes is a beast, he tied for 2nd with 31 reps at 225 in less that 30 seconds. A DT won.. But Spikes finished the last 5 reps pretty strong and what I liked was he totally gave out trying to press for #32.. You talk about leaving it on the field this guy is All-Out All-the-Time.

The Bills Represented Well.

Comment

• mackey789
                            • Jul 2002

best OLB in the nfl hands down

Comment

• juice
                              • Aug 2003

Judging by the world class field I'd say they were running 4.35 - 4.45 40yd dash range. Nate was about 4.4 I'd say.

Comment

Working...
                              X