PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Amigos

Novacane
02-13-2005, 11:46 AM
I appears our job is almost done. Will we be disbanding when Drew is released in a couple weeks?

Billz_fan
02-13-2005, 11:55 AM
A fine job by all :D

I suggest an anual reunion after 2 years or so :laughter:

Michael82
02-13-2005, 12:14 PM
You better end the amigo **** and let it go when he is released.

Novacane
02-13-2005, 12:40 PM
You better end the amigo **** and let it go when he is released.

I can only speak for myself. When Drew is released I retire my sombrero :mex:

Tatonka
02-13-2005, 12:54 PM
when drew is gone.. the amigos will essentially become the JPLC

J.P. lover club.

:D

and i am in.

Alston11
02-13-2005, 01:10 PM

J.P. lover club.

and i am in.
yea go JP

better than drew.

TigerJ
02-13-2005, 02:23 PM
I'm not an amigo, but I could see myself as a member of the JPLC, as long as he doesn't suck.

Crisis
02-13-2005, 03:40 PM
No more LC's for awhile. Remember the luck it brought Bledsoe? :crap:

mybills
02-13-2005, 03:48 PM
I can only speak for myself. When Drew is released I retire my sombrero :mex:
Damn, and I was gonna bring sombreros to the opener this year. People wouldn't know why we were wearing them, but too bad! :mex:

I guess I'll retire mine as well. I never thought the suffering would end. :phew:

Demon
02-13-2005, 04:05 PM
It was fun while it lasted i'll admit.

Mr. Cynical
02-13-2005, 04:13 PM
The Amigos name shall retire but the spirit in which it was forged shall not. The creed of the Amigos is to never be satisfied with the status quo...to always question decisions....to never gulp the kool-aid of mediocrity....and to never wear rose-colored glasses.

Viva los Amigos. :mex:

Typ0
02-13-2005, 04:40 PM
I appears our job is almost done. Will we be disbanding when Drew is released in a couple weeks?

I'll be quietly snickering at the team he's playing for next season. I would not be surprised if he does not get a team until two weeks into the pre-season when someones QB gets hurt if he's not going to go in somewhere as the starter.

Captain gameboy
02-13-2005, 05:01 PM
I'll be quietly snickering at the team he's playing for next season. I would not be surprised if he does not get a team until two weeks into the pre-season when someones QB gets hurt if he's not going to go in somewhere as the starter.

I agree.
The ultimate bull pen guy for the entire NFL.

Though not an amigo, I reiterate:

"If lovin' Drew is wrong-
I don't wanna be right."

Iehoshua
02-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Amigos for life!
:mex:

We need to throw an Amigo party before officially retiring...

STAMPY
02-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Amigos for life!
:mex:

We need to throw an Amigo party before officially retiring...

GEEK

chernobylwraiths
02-13-2005, 05:41 PM
I will root for whoever is the starting QB.

Even if he sucks, I know I won't be praying for us to get killed so that he gets cut.

Slim
02-13-2005, 06:18 PM

J.P. lover club.

and i am in.

im in 4 sure

TheBrownBear
02-13-2005, 07:30 PM
To blindly put our faith behind one player (aka becoming a "lover") would be hypocritical in light of the recent Drew-battles. I propose Amigos become "Reasonables" or "Logicals". Which means we judge a player based solely on his merits. JP should be judged by the standard of a "first year starter", not a seasoned veteran.

The_Philster
02-13-2005, 07:33 PM
To blindly put our faith behind one player (aka becoming a "lover") would be hypocritical in light of the recent Drew-battles. I propose Amigos become "Reasonables" or "Logicals". Which means we judge a player based solely on his merits. JP should be judged by the standard of a "first year starter", not a seasoned veteran.

thing is...blindness is typical of many Amigo arguments. Their claim has been that the rest of us make excuses for Drew when we've called him out as well...we just know how to distribute the blame to more than one player better. They'd know that if they'd learn to read :shortbus:

Dozerdog
02-13-2005, 07:34 PM
The wierd thing is that most of the members of the amigos "signed up" while this DLC was a creation of and members inserted by the amigos as well. i don't recall anyone founding any "DLC"

If the Bills go 6-10, 8-8, or whatever, and it's another bad season...I'm sure it will all be one guy's fault again.

Who that guy might be is anyone's guess

Tatonka
02-13-2005, 07:34 PM

i have been reasonable and logical for far too long while watching DB..

so i will happy put on my rose colored glasses now and love jp no matter what.. i want a taste of the dark side.

:snicker:

The_Philster
02-13-2005, 07:35 PM
keep in mind I'm not saying all Amigos are like this...but the overall stance that some of them have taken indicates that some only read what they want to and only like to cause arguments

The_Philster
02-13-2005, 07:37 PM
The wierd thing is that most of the members of the amigos "signed up" while this DLC was a creation of and members inserted by the amigos as well. i don't recall anyone founding any "DLC"

That's just it...no one did form a "DLC" except the Amigos...they wanted some kind of stupid name to put on those of us who distributed the blame more evenly and didn't obsess about one player

Tatonka
02-13-2005, 08:23 PM
If the Bills go 6-10, 8-8, or whatever, and it's another bad season...I'm sure it will all be one guy's fault again.

i can tell you what one person wont be to blame AT ALL!... JP Losman.. nothing he does wrong will be his fault from here on out.

The_Philster
02-13-2005, 08:34 PM
i can tell you what one person wont be to blame AT ALL!... JP Losman.. nothing he does wrong will be his fault from here on out.

:roflmao:

Tatonka
02-13-2005, 08:47 PM
:biggrin:

Dozerdog
02-13-2005, 08:52 PM
JP Losman was picked up at the Los Angeles Airport today after a 20 mile chase involving two dozen LAPD squad cars and a white Ford Bronco. In his hands was a bloody knife, bloody clothing, and the severed head of his ex-wife.

A jury of 12 sombrero wearing Bills fans found him not guilty.

Film at 11

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-13-2005, 09:08 PM

They'll blame it on Donahoe or Mularkey you just watch and see. But I think we're going to have a good team this yr!

BillsSabresB.C.T. Fan
02-13-2005, 09:18 PM
JP Losman was picked up at the Los Angeles Airport today after a 20 mile chase involving two dozen LAPD squad cars and a white Ford Bronco. In his hands was a bloody knife, bloody clothing, and the severed head of his ex-wife.

A jury of 12 sombrero wearing Bills fans found him not guilty.

Film at 11

:dozer: that is hysterical :funny: :lol: :rofl: :lmao:

I don't know if he's married though

Dozerdog
02-13-2005, 09:20 PM
:dozer: that is hysterical :funny: :lol: :rofl: :lmao:

I don't know if he's married though
It fits into the whole OJ Joke...He's not married.

Kerr
02-13-2005, 09:27 PM
I have to say, I'm glad Paco is half mexican. The league could use someone other than a caucasian and african american star qb. That is if he lives up to his potential.

The amigos. That's rad.

lordofgun
02-13-2005, 09:28 PM
Do you amigos like my new sig?

Dozerdog
02-13-2005, 09:32 PM
What's with the subliminal message?

Mr. Cynical
02-13-2005, 09:56 PM
Yes. :up:

Novacane
02-13-2005, 10:01 PM

No. You never had the balls to admit you were an amigo and now you pile on the poor guy now that he's out the door.

lordofgun
02-13-2005, 10:03 PM
No. You never had the balls to admit you were an amigo and now you pile on the poor guy now that he's out the door.
Negged.

I'm not an amigo. Never was. Can't stand mexicans.

Novacane
02-13-2005, 10:07 PM
Negged.

I'm not an amigo. Never was. Can't stand mexicans.

You're just jealous because they make more $$ than you.

Mr. Cynical
02-13-2005, 10:11 PM
You're just jealous because they make more $$ than you.
:rofl: