PDA

View Full Version : Even though...

mchurchfie
02-13-2005, 01:30 PM
I do not condone Log's crossdressing tendencies or his propensity for fondling small woolly farm animals I still think that he is a lock to win this tourney. Just my opinion.:ugly: Carry on. :bikerbabe

Novacane
02-13-2005, 04:51 PM
After reviewing Logs lame performance in the 2003 tourney I don't see why everyone is all over his jock.

The_Philster
02-13-2005, 04:53 PM
After reviewing Logs lame performance in the 2003 tourney I don't see why everyone is all over his jock.

cause everyone is always all over his jock
LOG :kissa: a lot of Zoners

STAMPY
02-13-2005, 04:56 PM

can you send me a link LOL

lots of ass kissers. i dont get it, it's just a message board, its not like your kissing ass to get a promotion at work. :idunno:

Novacane
02-13-2005, 04:58 PM
It's in the hall of fame forum. Find it yourself nature boy

STAMPY
02-13-2005, 04:59 PM
It's in the hall of fame forum. Find it yourself nature boy
Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Novacane
02-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Can you believe how unfunny this contest was? Log only won round 1 by default. He was up against eb for petes sake. A rotted corpse coulda taken Eb.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=17089

and check this sheit out. Tell us churchie...........what did Log have for dinner yesterday. "No reason at all" my ass. Everyone knows why Log gave you those zonebucks you sick ass licking f@got.

You both did a good job, but LOG once gave me enough zonebucks to change my avatar four times, for no reason at all, and Eb hollered at me last week:nana: so I am voting for LOG:D....i:

lordofgun
02-13-2005, 05:30 PM
I dunno, I thought I was hilarious.

mchurchfie
02-13-2005, 05:31 PM
Can you believe how unfunny this contest was? Log only won round 1 by default. He was up against eb for petes sake. A rotted corpse coulda taken Eb.

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=17089

and check this sheit out. Tell us churchie...........what did Log have for dinner yesterday. "No reason at all" my ass. Everyone knows why Log gave you those zonebucks you sick ass licking f@got.
Hey regormortis...I've known Log for longer than you've been able to go on the big potty. Strike that. It's been much longer than a month...it's been over 3 years, so he is my concensus favorite....Church:buddies:Log
You could wack him in the head with a bat 10 times and wheel him in on a wheelchair sporting a hockey helmet and he could still drool his way through enough material to beat all of you mental giants.:shortbus::ugly:
:chuckle:

mchurchfie
02-13-2005, 05:32 PM
:::

STAMPY
02-13-2005, 05:33 PM
:crazy:

STAMPY
02-13-2005, 05:38 PM
Hey regormortis...I've known Log for longer than you've been able to go on the big potty. Strike that. It's been much longer than a month...it's been over 3 years, so he is my concensus favorite....Church:buddies:Log
You could wack him in the head with a bat 10 times and wheel him in on a wheelchair sporting a hockey helmet and he could still drool his way through enough material to beat all of you mental giants.:shortbus::ugly:
:chuckle:

Regor is def right on that point. Who gives a flying **** how long you been giving him rim jobs for!
You have 0 basis, besides the fact that he's your boy... Won't matter... Cause that's just 1 vote. He's awful, and will be beat. I just wished you had the balls to step up, cause you been talking mad smack. Ya lil *****... I wish you signed up, you say you don't have time, yet you have time to post in these threads :question:

Novacane
02-13-2005, 05:40 PM
So you've know him for 3 years huh? So when do you start porkin him? I'm guessing shortly before Shelby dumped you.

She kinda figured something was wrong when you asked her to wear a :log: mask and bang you with a strap on huh?

Mr.Reality
02-13-2005, 05:42 PM
This is my favorite part: when the combatants start in on the non-combatants. :funny:

Novacane
02-13-2005, 05:48 PM

Whats so funny about 300 clump and Eb jokes?

Bling
02-13-2005, 06:33 PM
I'm getting cold feet. I don't think I can do it. Thank God Gunz isn't in it, I've never seen anything like the stuff he puts forth.

and Mr. Reality has become who I think will win it.

lordofgun
02-13-2005, 06:36 PM
I'm getting cold feet. I don't think I can do it. Thank God Gunz isn't in it, I've never seen anything like the stuff he puts forth.

and Mr. Reality has become who I think will win it.
I agree. You have no chance.

Dozerdog
02-13-2005, 06:51 PM
here I was giving a hard time to mybills for getting ass-plastered by BillC-
you got crushed Log! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=17555)

And regor- you should stick to ball washing at the putt-putt range.

Novacane
02-13-2005, 08:51 PM
here I was giving a hard time to mybills for getting ass-plastered by BillC-
you got crushed Log! (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=17555)

And regor- you should stick to ball washing at the putt-putt range.

I don't need advice from a guy who takes pictures of his dogs anus

Dozerdog
02-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Well, as long as their is an audence looking at the anus......keep the credit card charges coming :$:

mchurchfie
02-14-2005, 05:13 PM
So you've know him for 3 years huh? So when do you start porkin him? I'm guessing shortly before Shelby dumped you.

She kinda figured something was wrong when you asked her to wear a :log: mask and bang you with a strap on huh?

Regor is def right on that point. Who gives a flying **** how long you been giving him rim jobs for!
You have 0 basis, besides the fact that he's your boy... Won't matter... Cause that's just 1 vote. He's awful, and will be beat. I just wished you had the balls to step up, cause you been talking mad smack. Ya lil *****... I wish you signed up, you say you don't have time, yet you have time to post in these threads :question:
FOODSTAMPhttp://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10033/iconsex-69.gifregormortis

:loser: :loser: :loser:

imbondz
02-14-2005, 08:13 PM
I do not condone Log's crossdressing tendencies or his propensity for fondling small woolly farm animals I still think that he is a lock to win this tourney. Just my opinion.:ugly: Carry on. :bikerbabe
:rofl: anytime you use propensity in an insult it's guaranteed to be hilarious

:hail: mchurchfie