Looks like Clements hasn't forgotten how to fumble.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BidsJr
    • Sep 2002

Looks like Clements hasn't forgotten how to fumble.

Fast Freddie may be the PR next year if nate keeps this up.
    "Well I drink too much and get punched in the head by fighters for fun, so my memory isn't so great." -OpIv37
  • ShadowHawk7
    Ground your Jets Vilma, no way you're shooting this guy down.
    • Mar 2003

No joke man, he's gotta stop that.
    "It's not whether you win or lose; it's how you play the game."
    -Vince Lombardi

Comment

• northernbillfan
      Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Missed that as I just turned the game on a few minutes ago.
      When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• SabreEleven
        • Aug 2002

What happened?

Comment

• The_Philster
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SabreEleven
          What happened?
          On a punt return, Nate tried to get a few extra yards and the ball was popped loose
          The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

juice will find a way to spin that and it will not be clements fault.. because now that izelle is history, and ruben has been history.. he had to find a new bill to jock..

shame, because every player that juice starts pimping turns into crap.
            "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Tatonka
              juice will find a way to spin that and it will not be clements fault.. because now that izelle is history, and ruben has been history.. he had to find a new bill to jock..

And your excuse for Coy Wire Tonk? You were riding his dick kinda hard.. Did you make him suck or maybe he never had any ability to play DB?

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by juice
                And your excuse for Coy Wire Tonk? You were riding his dick kinda hard.. Did you make him suck or maybe he never had any ability to play DB?
                he is still on the team.. and is the back up ss.. he wasnt a good FS.. i have said i was wrong a hundred times.. but you dont want to see it..

at least the guys i root for dont seem to get run out of town... if you keep pimping clements.. he will be horribly next season and then the bills will force him out of town.. that seems to be a common theme with your favorite players.. not good and not bills.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• juice
                  • Aug 2003

Once more just for the record Tonk.. you were Wrong about Coy taking the FS spot from Reese.

What made you think Coy could play DB in the NFL.. Tonk??

You have a better shot at playing SS than Wire.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

once more for the record.. reese lost his job to an undrafted rookie and never played again.. wire still contributed all season.

Comment

• STAMPY
                      Hall of Fame Zoner
                      • Sep 2003

Why do you guys gotta argue about this Let it go. we're all rooting for bills, proving others wrong, isnt that great

Comment

• juice
                        • Aug 2003

once more for the record.. reese lost his job to an undrafted rookie and never played again.. wire still contributed all season.
                        Our discussion was if CoyBoy would take his spot.. you call what Wire did as a DB a contribution.. If you say so Tonk.

He was a total coverage liability and will never play SS or FS again.. thats why he wont occupy a spot on the roster next year.

Comment

• juice
                          • Aug 2003

Originally posted by STAMPY
                          Why do you guys gotta argue about this Let it go. we're all rooting for bills, proving others wrong, isnt that great
                          I think he's a stalker.. he follows me around the board.. he's convinced himself that he is a professional analyst.

Comment

• regor
                            • Jul 2002

but true

Comment

• juice
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by regor
                              but true
                              AmigOs or AmigAs? here comes his girlfriend to his defense.

Looks like Nate hasn't forgotten how to make a pick either.. despite my calling him a top 3 lockdown corner in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X