X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judge
    • Aug 2002

Miami's D is S-O-F-T!

Didn't I tell y'all that the Miami D is heavily overrated and soft?

They were hammered today by the Bills. Totally hammered.

Hopefully the Bills can find a way to maintain the mix- heavy doses of Travis henry to open up the vertical passing game deadly accuracy of Bledsoe and talent of Moulds/Price. Quite a combo.
    Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

I wouldnt call a 5th overall defense soft,....Now a 20th overall defense, thats soft.....ever have a bad day at work?
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• clumping platelets

@ KC

@ Buffalo

2-4 in road games.........doesn't bode too well for the Fish

Comment

• BledsoeTOreedfor6
        • Jul 2002

Exactly! You may have a good defense at home WCF but they suck on the road. I hope you guys are not counting that game at Minnisota as an easy win because I see you guys giving up a lot of points in that game too!

Comment

• Ebenezer
          Give me a minute...
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
          ever have a bad day at work?

No.

There are only 16 games a year. 1/16 is 6.25%. I work 235 days a year (actually more). That would mean I would have to have 15 bad days at work per year to equal the 'Fins performance. Sorry. I never have 15 days a year where I am bad at my work....and I don't get paid anyway near what those guys get.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
          X