PDA

View Full Version : The end of the Amigo's

The King
02-14-2005, 07:08 AM
Well the recent announcement of Drew's demotion also means the end of the amigos. :tip:

I first want to wish Drew the best wherever he goes, there is only one thing I would want to see more than Drew get a ring and thats for us to get one.

Secondly I cant wait to see what Losman brings to the table for us. We all have one common goal now so its time for the board to unite. No more DLC vs. Amigos. We are now all Billievers.

Meathead
02-14-2005, 07:10 AM
OMG. By January 2, 2006 there will be a whole new set of amigos on both sides of the sure to be intense Losman debate.

mybills
02-14-2005, 07:14 AM
I first want to wish Drew the best wherever he goes
He's gonna need it. :mex:

Big M
02-14-2005, 07:20 AM
Drew already has a SB ring. Once he's let go by the Bills, I'm not really worried about his future. He has enough $$ for 20 lifetimes and won't care a bit about Buffalo.

Jan Reimers
02-14-2005, 08:02 AM
Well the recent announcement of Drew's demotion also means the end of the amigos. :tip:

I first want to wish Drew the best wherever he goes, there is only one thing I would want to see more than Drew get a ring and thats for us to get one.

Secondly I cant wait to see what Losman brings to the table for us. We all have one common goal now so its time for the board to unite. No more DLC vs. Amigos. We are now all Billievers.
Spoken like a true Bills fan. I couldn't agree more. Let's all get behind JP and the rest of the Bills and root them into the Super Bowl.

Tatonka
02-14-2005, 08:17 AM
um.. there has not been an official announcement yet right? i am not disbanding and starting the JPLC until drew is cut or it is officially announced that he is the 3rd string qb and there is no open competition.

:up:

OpIv37
02-14-2005, 08:45 AM
I want to start the "Washed-up Veteran Backup QB" LC- every time Losman throws an incomplete pass, I'll call for his head and say we should throw in Fiedler or Garcia or whatever garbage back-up we end up signing. Not because I actually think we should do this- just because I won't know how to handle the lack of a QB controversy.